• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Clever Gayle...

LillyofVadness

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
White Lily
Cool Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Pear (Fruit)
So Del wanted to play hide and seek, and Aurora and Gayle come and join in. Del and Aurora were both easy enough to find, Aurora was behind someone's house and Del was behind a tree in front of his house. Gayle I looked all over for but couldn't find her anywhere. I looked and looked until there was like 2 minutes left on the clock and I still couldn't find her until I noticed something down on my private beach. The one you can't get to without a swimsuit and villagers can't walk there. I have a palm tree planted there and she was hiding behind that! So I had to run back to my house, grab my swimsuit and swim over to my private beach to get her. I had 30 seconds left on the clock.

Clever Gayle. I nearly lost hide-and-seek for the first time ever.
Anyone else had any funny hide-and-seek stories like this?

I've seen others say this has happened to them as well. I think the game just randomly transports them for the game so it selects any standable spot. I was actually thankful once for Hide and Seek to happen because I had a villager stuck in my bush maze!

Back