• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

Dashonthecob

Bells
I'm going as Georgie from IT, my costume is pretty decent except the raincoat is a bit oversized, but I guess it adds a nice touch.

I'm going as a stick figure

Black body suit with glow sticks.

i went to spirit halloween with a couple friends to buy some stupid costume, but i ended up just buying some cute ghost leggings then going to target and getting a witch hat (w/ little stars cut out of it!!) and a large orange shirt. i'm not going out for halloween (at least i dont think so, i dont have plans yet) but i'm gonna wear this to a friend's bday party, since it kind of can double as a halloween party lol. it's super comfy and i'm wearing it rn

Bloody killer werewolf :p

Got some gel blood that I'm going to try to put around the teeth and on the claws. I'm taking my dog out with me, got her a cute little spider costume! ...that totally matches a werewolf I know lmao

Tbh, probably nothing this year. I've never been a fan of the dressing up part anyways, so it's not really a big deal for me. I mean, I DO enjoy walking around and collecting free candy, but I can't muster up the motivation for the costumes lol, and you can't really go trick-or-treating without a costume. So I've kind of just given up and accepted that, chances are, my Halloween this year will probably be a bit dull. I've been busy with sports and homework anyways, so it's fine for me.

On Halloween, we have a soccer match.
And what’s even more amazing is that we're planning to put some washable fake blood all over our shirts.
Can’t wait for the match.
:)

Hogwarts Student. No, not Hermione, just me as a Hogwarts student. The last few months have been a mess and I couldn?t put a proper costume together, so I?ll just wear a black skirt, knee stockings and my Gryffindor cardigan :3

Last edited:
Oh, I'm going as Harry Potter! I have these fake round glasses that I like to wear, and my friends joked that I should be Harry Potter, and I actually took it seriously. I made my own cloak (which is looking awesome ngl), found a black skirt and white button up shirt, bought a tie, and right now I'm deciding whether or not I should make my own wand or borrow my friend's. I've never watched or read the Harry Potter series, so this should be interesting.

Nothing, since I don't go to Halloween parties and I'm too old to be able to trick or treat anymore. I actually wish I could still trick or treat.

I honestly find the idea of older teens/adults dressing up and walking around the streets for sweets really cringe, so noty
I think halloween parties are aite, but it's not a holiday I enjoy anyway. If I was attending one, maybe I'd do a ****ty cosplay or something, because at least it's better than being lame and going as a skeleton or some ****, haha

I'm going as Pennywise (basic I know) but I'm going to try to make it a bit customized, with different items and colors, sfx, etc.

I might do a repeat of what I did last year, which was just a SFX carved pumpkin face (from Glam & Gore's tutorial), because I love doing things last minute.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going as Pennywise (basic I know) but I'm going to try to make it a bit customized, with different items and colors, sfx, etc.

hey we're kind of matching ! are you going as the 90s pennywise or new one?

Last edited:
I had planned to dress up as a pirate but my friend is going away with his other half this weekend so we re-scheduled our plans for drinks for the following weekend. So no costumes.

:(

Last edited:
Nothing, I don't celebrate that and I don't like random parties that requires that kind of dressing up so, yeah. Plus I can't really party on the 31st anyways :p

i already celebrated halloween this year while at mickey's not so scary halloween party in disney world. seeing as i have school on halloween and will probably spend the rest of the day revising for mock exams, i doubt i'll properly celebrate it again.
but i did kinda dress up whilst there!! i went as george sanderson from monsters inc.

DlwXbgx.jpg

Last edited:
I was originally going to be a medieval princess, but when I was trying the costume on my friend said I looked like Fiona from Shrek so I'm doing that.

Storytime: My mom's a photographer and during my Halloween pics she's editing Shrek in the background. I was originally going to have bigfoot in the background of my school pictures then it changed to the Jack Links mascot, then Pennywise. Then we took Halloween pictures and we decided that instead of editing something in the school pictures we'd either add Pennywise or Shrek and I chose Shrek. It'll be great (I'm actually supposed to be looking for pictures of Shrek rn but I got sucked into Bell Tree, oops)

Back