• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey we're kind of matching ! are you going as the 90s pennywise or new one?

I'm actually not sure yet, I might be basing it off of the new one but I kinda just wanted to do my personal take on pennywise , maybe different colors etc.

Nothing, like every year. My family and I don't celebrate Halloween, as it's also not a big thing where I live.

I'm doing a homemade Ash Ketchum costume. I'd bought his hat, but then I had car trouble so I didn't get to buy anything else, so I have to make do with what I have. I had to cut the fingers off some blue gloves (rip gloves) since I didn't have green. And my outfit will look almost nothing like his. So I guess I'll just say I'm a Pokemon trainer haha.
I also have a squishy pokeball, a snorlax t-shirt, and I'll carry a stuffed Pokemon with me as well (probably Mudkip, since I don't have a Pikachu plush to look more like Ash x-x)

I'm not going to any parties or trick or treating ir anything but I have a pineapple costume.

A sad McDonald's employee. Because I'll be working

A sad McDonald's employee. Because I'll be working

When I worked at subway, I bought this shirt:
zombie-eat-flesh-lg2-b.gif

and did my make-up like a zombie. It was amazing!

I'm not dressing up this Halloween, I don't really have time and no reason to since I'll just be going to classes tomorrow, plus I don't even know what I'd dress up as either.

I’m going to be the TARDIS!

The costume is still a work in progress, sad to say… We’ve currently got all the pieces completed save for the corset—and we swapped the hood out for something with a little more oomph.
main-qimg-364a3ad4c47367668d31d2054070043d.webp

I won't be dressing up as anything, since I'm not allowed to go trick-or-treating. Also, I don't think I'll go to any Halloween parties or events.

Last edited:
candys, that costume is amazing! I'm incredibly jealous of poeople who can sew like that!

I'm working, so I'll do the same thing I do every year. Black sweater and skirt, cute witch hat. It's festive, but I can still get around the office easily. I've got a plastic "cauldron" (the ones they sell for kids to carry when trick-or-treating) to hold candy and a Beanie Baby cat named Moonlight to guard it.

It's pretty much become a tradition now, and the customers get a chuckle out of it. Plus, they enjoy the mini Reeses peanut butter cups I give out (I know better than to not hand out good stuff!). I've got 5 pounds of candy, which should just about be enough. I live on a very busy street, so I don't get kids coming to my door, and I'm honestly not a big candy person, so I'd rather not have to bring it home.

One of my friends has been trying to convince me to wear some of my kitty ears one year, but I'm not sure I want to for work. I have worn my ears to a few events at my writing group, though.

Last edited:
This year, I became nothing. Well, I'm not going to any parties, so that might be why.

But next year, i'll definitely become Villager from Animal Crossing: New Leaf. The boy villager that you can play as on Mario Kart 8. I'll start on my project at the earliest.

I really wanted to go harry potter. Maybe if I had more hair, I would look a bit more like him. (Next year, I suppose)

I just made up a last-minute costume and called it "Nerd"

Some of the people called me very "studious", lol

I dressed up as Totoro :) It wasn't a very elaborate costume; I wore a Totoro poncho and carried a smaller Totoro plush around the whole day, but I was pleasantly surprised to receive compliments about my costume. Don't regret it all all xD

I didn't go out or anything but on saturday we had a small party for my little cousins and I was a devil. I just used horns & a tail I got for a pound lol

Back