• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Does anything shake out of trees other than bells?

Snow

Winter is coming
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Famous Mushroom
Mother's Day Carnation
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Happy Home Designer Token
Purple Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Shaking the non-fruiting trees produces bells on and off (I've gotten 4 bags: 300, 400, 500 & 1000 bells) -- I'm happy to get the bells but I'm curious if anything else falls out? Has anyone gotten anything besides bells? And what seems to be the usual bell amount?

Lmao why didn't I think to do that? I'm going to try now!

No bees so far! I am shaking all the trees whenever I harvest fruit; I got another 400 bag this morning. Mostly it seems to be 300 or 400 for me, just one 500 and one 1000. Nothing but bells, either.

Yep only bells for me as well. I wish there was random furniture!

I was kinda hoping material would shake out. I don't have the game btw. You guys are really lucky!

Just bells for now, but if they do add more bugs in the future I'd expect the spider to appear via tree shaking!

Just bells for now, but if they do add more bugs in the future I'd expect the spider to appear via tree shaking!

Ooh good call!! Bees seem like a bit much for this game but I can definitely see spiders!

And it looks like the normal bell bag is 300 or 400. No repeat of the 1k bag yet.

Since they've built this in I hope they add materials eventually, but tbh I'm happy with the bells!

I've only gotten the 300 and 500 bells so far. But I just thought of shaking non fruit trees yesterday. Lol

no bees yet, and I have shaken every tree for 2 weeks now (to get the daily random drop). I kind of hope they do bring back bees

I haven't thought to do this either o.o
Thanks for making it known~

I have not gotten the 1000 bell bag, but my friend has....does appear to be completely random.

I only got few times 400

Come on guys shaking non producing trees is an AC staple lmao I can't believe you didn't think to try that :p

In the console games you can get all kinds of goodies as well as the occasional swollen face

Come on guys shaking non producing trees is an AC staple lmao I can't believe you didn't think to try that :p

In the console games you can get all kinds of goodies as well as the occasional swollen face

I've been playing for a bit now, and I've only gotten bells. Mostly 300, 400, and 500. I only one got a 1k.

Back