Other-game Amiibos?

TangyHeart

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
So for my birthday I'm asking for an NFC Reader (because I'm too lazy to buy one 4 days before my birthday :p) and I was wondering... So I know that you can scan Callie and Marie into ACNL and get their doppelg?nger squirrels, but what happens if I were to scan like, Link or Rosalina-- someone completely unaffiliated with AC. Would it not scan, or would I get an error code or what? I'm asking because I want to buy a few figures, but if I have no use for them, what's the point? I'm not sure if this question should go in this part of the forum, but it's ACNL related so yeah... Thanks for any replies!:blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also do they have any use in HHD? Because I may buy that game after my birthday :3

As long as they can unlock something in the game you can use them. I don't have a full list but I know the SSB Zelda/Link, Toon Zelda/Link, Wolf Rider Link, the BotW amiibos, some Splatoon ones, Monster Hunter stories ones (for Felyne etc.) can be used. As for HHD I only know the AC ones would work although I haven't tried others :p So yeah some non-AC dudes can be used.

Zelda, Splatoon and Monster Hunter Stories amiibo are compatible. Can't think of any others.

You can look up a list showing the characters.

Back