• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Signature Petition Titles

LemonInator

The duck lover
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Winter Mittens
What are your favourite petition names/titles that you have come across whilst playing New Leaf?

I don't really have one at the moment, but I always love how random they can be.

This one from Peanut, I didn't even know this existed.
1fccbd0e-c427-41a8-b595-3390f4df2720.jpg

I know I've gotten some neat ones
A Year Without Complaining(I wouldn't survive)
Reduce Paperwork (I always thought it was so ironic)
More Birthdays (yes please!)
Grump are Beautiful (fave of mine too, I got it from Rolf before and I had to get it done cause i love him)
Appreciating Hipsters (I refused to get this one signed XD)

I think I got something with Ban Documentaries or something similar... bruh no not doing that lmango... I can't remember the exact title since I just never do these but that one was the worst. Bruh **** villager lol

"Grumps Are Beautiful" is classic.
I also really like:
"Indie Rock Forever"
"Animals Are People Too"
"Yay Sports"
"Reduce Paperwork or Else"
"Scary Faces Are Still Faces"

Nintendo's creativity shows :p I also hardly get a petition name I've seen before; it's always amusing!

Ban scary clowns! Bring fake tv back! Sweatpants for everyone! Let's all ride the bus!

The things that truly matter.

Fj6141e.jpg
vGNgND1.jpg
I posted this a while back but I thought it was funny that Pippy wanted this petition signed soon after Wart Jr. moved in next door to her.

CNTcTVMVEAAN-1k.jpg

XDQeXvy - Imgur.jpg

I've only ever had one villager ask for a petition to be signed, and it was called "National Karaoke Day" for Wendy

too bad it's not funny tho

I remember once seeing "Tomboys are People Too"

I agree with that statement 100% and it cemented Mira as one of my favorite villagers

Bones in my old town, wanted me to get a petition signed that was called More Crayons per Box.

I guess he's never heard of the 64 crayon box with sharpener.

Last edited:
Back