• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

📷 Pocket Camp Screenshots

d5eL2gu.jpg

*Reads Roscoe's description*

"... Shouldn't have done that. Hahaha..."
Apparently, he knows how to fly.

Look how detailed Hopkins' blow-hole is! =O
KloQ5Im.png

I'm loving all the textures and extra details, I hope it's reminiscent of what the future game will hold. Like the jeans texture on here is amazing too!

9TwImu4.jpg

Me: I'm so glad I got Punchy to move! He took forever to leave Canaan.

Punchy: *Appears out of nowhere*

Me: "Ahhh! WTF?!"

I swore I wouldn't spend any money on this game. But...then I visited Bcat's campsite and realized K.K. actually played music! So I splurged and bought the $3.99 starter pack. I had 200 leaf tickets saved up already, so I was able to buy K.K.'s. stool and have 66 left over. Worth it!

BVlz5Pa.jpg

Some of the things villagers say, I swear, this is one of the reasons I think I love Apollo so much now...
XHF4xza.png
x8t955c.png
Q8sMEWa.png
rdMSsf3.png
tbxHLEU.png
w8Z9nya.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh also I was totally laughing at Chrissy's pink eyes the other day, but it turns out she has allergies! Poor thing!
a9VgyMV.png
9FFC3gE.png

Some of the things villagers say, I swear, this is one of the reasons I think I love Apollo so much now...
XHF4xza.png
x8t955c.png
Q8sMEWa.png
rdMSsf3.png
tbxHLEU.png
w8Z9nya.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh also I was totally laughing at Chrissy's pink eyes the other day, but it turns out she has allergies! Poor thing!
a9VgyMV.png
9FFC3gE.png
Somehow I feel the dialogue in this app is uber!

Made two gifs, the quality isn't great but I think they are cute still.
Feel free to use them!
2MWkZYi.gif

QmDd9bK.gif

Guess who I finally made the last furniture piece for? It was annoying saving up all my wood but definitely worth it. The clean graphics of this game give me so much joy I can't even

k7xBngP.jpg

Back