• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

📷 Pocket Camp Screenshots

I found this so cute! Screenshot_2017-10-29-10-10-55.jpg

I love all the little vignettes after some of the requests are fulfilled. The game is very charming.

Loving this so far! Currently on level 28.

blrzuvG.png

Can't wait for Fauna! I'm at level 25 so just unlocked Roscoe. She's a normal, right? I want normals and lazies for my natural campsite.

vi7Y1Bw.png

I guess her fan dance put Rosie to sleep...
e8xW2KV.png

I'm in love with the fact that you drink soup from a cup!
lv283zc.png

I love how you can actually see his eyes when he's shocked. What a cutie.
uY1um4H.png

My fresh new outfit! Looking v serious. XD
oBkaSbB.png

Only for you Beau, I normally don't do things either.*yawn*

I’ve finally unlocked Roscoe at level 32:

5798C220-1497-4B12-9CC3-3E25A4EE6F40.jpg

My immediate reaction:
E3491458-A5E6-42FC-B2D6-C2A3C3C7D442.jpg

Last edited:
I got Fauna last week, around lvl32 for me I think. Just have one last piece of furniture for Cy-Guy to craft for madame before I can invite her. Should have my tree swing ready by then. ;)

I have Fauna and Roscoe unlocked and I’m at level 31!! I also chose a natural theme to begin with. Also I swear I got Ketchup way earlier than that but my memory is terrible haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Fauna and Roscoe unlocked and I?m at level 31!! I also chose a natural theme to begin with. Also I swear I got Ketchup way earlier than that but my memory is terrible haha

These aren't in order as you can tell, but I've been having lots of fun!
42woUzG.png

A first for me!
qNyM93e.png

He's adorable, and I totally agree.
8ovPCFo.png

Ah sweet, I need more references.
CBzWY09.png

Hard to see in the middle of the night... but I guess if you're going for that dark lighting approach.
TjsUVwV.png

My first glitch! Her little arms were stuck in this position through our whole conversation...
GtuhTMo.png

Pretty cute necklace!
dEEJtST.png

So in love with these guys, I hope they return in future games. Jaques could be their brother!

Last edited:
OMG, this looks so super cute! But my phone would never allow me to play with. It hates me and lacks memory. Oh well, lol. Have fun playing guys! It looks like tons of fun :)

Back