• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

📷 Pocket Camp Screenshots

Hi, milk desu. it was quite a great effort regarding the memories of our childhood into a game experience. I want to say thank you to recreate this immersive experience once again. Good work keep it up

9m2QrD1h.png

7zSCJOBh.png

It took a few request tickets, but it was worth it!

now that I have 1 of each xmas item, it's time to get some more fencing at least.

(i copied the setup in the banner for the event, for lack of better inspiration)

pc ac xmas.jpg

I try to play a little bit each day, but I got the game sort of late. I'm only on Level 16 ;o; Here are some of my fave pics so far...

Painting w/Lily:

P0Mg1lP.png

My SWEET camper:

mbSMdiF.png

Jammin' out w/Eloise:

dK4tpDp.png

Nighttime BBQ w/Bunnie:

sEHSqyE.png

Today's meeting of the Reptile and Amphibian Mutual Appreciation Society was an unqualified success.

1Do9ILF.png

WdlU56A.png

I found this so funny.
aieEbh9.jpg

EDIT: how am i supposed to remove attached images...

Attachments

• f173516e-4013-4d53-860d-d7edff9abcac.jpg
    f173516e-4013-4d53-860d-d7edff9abcac.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks it?s weird that the animals randomly start dancing all the time? Yes...? Ok...

AB8D7455-AF27-4DE4-873C-B3204FF5E357.jpg

Last edited:
Back