• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

📷 Pocket Camp Screenshots

How clever! I am totally stealing this idea! It makes such cute photos!

Can y'all see the photos below? I tried to delete them, but I can still see them.

Yes, please do! I am having so much fun with my figure skating competition I want everyone to enjoy it lol. I've now got shots of Punchy in his second round of competition and Bluebear practicing whilst her coach looks on. Am I low key obsessed with this right now? yes haha.

Yes, I can see your photos. Same thing happened to me the other day when I tried to delete one in another thread and it showed up
anyway.

Okay, I figured out how to remove the images in my previous post, so I'm going to try again. :)

I love Agnes and this just cracked me up. I missed the first thing she said and I still need to get a pic of her actually snowboarding.

IMG_5251.jpg
IMG_5252.jpgIMG_5253.jpgIMG_5254.jpg

A Japanese person on my friends list cross pollinated with my blue tulips 25 times. Thanks for the friend powder :)4337911C-5D48-42C4-9F3C-0A5CB6E2FEDC.jpg

Ravenblue has inspired me and I've made up a story to go with my campsite happenings. :)

Roscoe is fed up with his and Peewee's coach sleeping through practice, once again. Peewee is, as always, oblivious.

IMG_5280.jpg

Roscoe now has a new partner, and a new coach!

IMG_5281.jpg

Drake and Peewee sit over a cup tea, discussing what to do next . Peewee is thinking maybe Roscoe has been right all along and he needs a new coach.

IMG_5282.jpg

What will happen next?!

Ravenblue has inspired me and I've made up a story to go with my campsite happenings. :)

Roscoe is fed up with his and Peewee's coach sleeping through practice, once again. Peewee is, as always, oblivious.

View attachment 213920

Roscoe now has a new partner, and a new coach!

View attachment 213921

Drake and Peewee sit over a cup tea, discussing what to do next . Peewee is thinking maybe Roscoe has been right all along and he needs a new coach.

View attachment 213922

What will happen next?!

I love this!

This cracked me up!

IlELcC4.png

Took this while visiting somebody's campsite to give kudos, and they were well-deserved. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

And here's another one for all the Marshal fans out there.

8M92EVM.png

Last edited:
ninja.jpg

I'm a straight up ninja!

roscoe.jpg

Really, Roscoe? You're embarrassing yourself and your ancestors.

sandy.jpg

Wut.

skate.jpg

Twin Spin!

Last edited:
This is why we love you, Roscoe...

LMiJhTT.png

emBZPRh.png

Wzgt0NR.png

zYAbXGZ.png

8M3dVZD.png

- - - Post Merge - - -