• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

📷 Pocket Camp Screenshots

Hi, milk desu. it was quite a great effort regarding the memories of our childhood into a game experience. I want to say thank you to recreate this immersive experience once again. Good work keep it up

9m2QrD1h.png

7zSCJOBh.png

It took a few request tickets, but it was worth it!

now that I have 1 of each xmas item, it's time to get some more fencing at least.

(i copied the setup in the banner for the event, for lack of better inspiration)

pc ac xmas.jpg

I try to play a little bit each day, but I got the game sort of late. I'm only on Level 16 ;o; Here are some of my fave pics so far...

Painting w/Lily:

P0Mg1lP.png

My SWEET camper:

mbSMdiF.png

Jammin' out w/Eloise:

dK4tpDp.png

Nighttime BBQ w/Bunnie:

sEHSqyE.png

Today's meeting of the Reptile and Amphibian Mutual Appreciation Society was an unqualified success.

1Do9ILF.png

WdlU56A.png

I found this so funny.
aieEbh9.jpg

EDIT: how am i supposed to remove attached images...

Attachments

• f173516e-4013-4d53-860d-d7edff9abcac.jpg
    f173516e-4013-4d53-860d-d7edff9abcac.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
found my acpc doppleganger :rolleyes:
View attachment 212483

This is exactly why I switched out of my X-Mas clothes. I might switch back ON X-Mas but since everyone is wearing the same things it's hard to distinguish anybody from one another! I like my character to be at least a little bit unique! (Which is why I change it so often XD)

Am I the only one who thinks it?s weird that the animals randomly start dancing all the time? Yes...? Ok...

AB8D7455-AF27-4DE4-873C-B3204FF5E357.jpg

Last edited:
Back