📷 Pocket Camp Screenshots

My campground

Poolside resort:

cwdkQwS.jpg

Outdoor scoop shop:

P3ily8N.jpg

Holy ****. You're that one Pocket Camp player everyone aspires to be. I believe I've given you several Kudos but I haven't seen this updated one yet.

It turns out you can interact with some of the Christmas items, resulting in Fauna switching the lights on and off on the Jingle Fence. The furniture is so cute but candy canes are so hard to collect... *weeps*

MeU42gK.jpg

34RmZMp.jpg

Just took this because Filbert is sitting and Rosie is making music <3

Soup with Bluebear! I hope they add in Marshal and June soon, but I'm really digging the villagers they have so far. <3
sq5eHNN.jpg

Soup with Bluebear! I hope they add in Marshal and June soon, but I'm really digging the villagers they have so far. <3
sq5eHNN.jpg
Whoa! How did you rack up so many bells? I'm already on level 41 and I only have 45k. I didn't even spend any big money since I last paid off my loan for the camper.

Whoa! How did you rack up so many bells? I'm already on level 41 and I only have 45k. I didn't even spend any big money since I last paid off my loan for the camper.

I collect my daily Bells, spam the villagers in my campsite for rewards (sometimes they give 500 Bells), and sell rare bugs and fish. There's also not much to buy, except my 100,000 Bell loan, so there's that.

I collect my daily Bells, spam the villagers in my campsite for rewards (sometimes they give 500 Bells), and sell rare bugs and fish. There's also not much to buy, except my 100,000 Bell loan, so there's that.
Ah. You see, I never sell my super rare bugs and fish, I never know if villagers ask for them. I saw one villager on a YouTube video that asked for a Tuna, at least that's what I saw.

Back