• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Where should i put my police station?!

police station?

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 17 68.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

Kaey

Bells
Spring Sakura
Isabelle
Yoshi Easter Egg
hi ! i've fiiinally planned out my town, but at a loss as to where to put the police station! my map and options are below. i'm leaning towards #2 but i'd love some opinions!

qeWqmF5.png

police station would be where the P is, not the number
C is cafe ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

added a poll just for fun ^_^

With the curve going on around #2, I think it'd look nicest there.

Jealous of how organized your town is, good job on that

2, I think that nitch would be really nice for it to sit in, 3 is my second choice, but it would be nicer in the middle of where the paths meet in a "t"

2, I think that nitch would be really nice for it to sit in, 3 is my second choice, but it would be nicer in the middle of where the paths meet in a "t"

ooo @ that 2nd option, that's a good idea too! darn, more choices :p

--

problem with spot #2 is the little loop is 2 spots wide while the police station is 3. would drive me a bit crazy i think xD will have to think hard!

Last edited:
I voted for 2 since it doesn't look like there is much in that area now. My second choice is one because then it is like a business area with the mayor's office and a police station.

I'll go crazy and suggest a fifth option, hope you don't mind >v<
What about right next to Retail, between it and the town hall You could extend the path a little to reach it and I think it'd be nice to have all buildings together~ it's convenient and also saves time as you travel between them :D

I like 2 because it's tucked out of the way but in a nice little area protecting the square.

What about right next to Retail, between it and the town hall You could extend the path a little to reach it and I think it'd be nice to have all buildings together~ it's convenient and also saves time as you travel between them :D

I go along with this, I've always placed police stations near to other buildings, by their side if I can.
So by the train station, by retail, or by side of the TH, or along by the railway tracks. Where exactly would depend on where Isabelle allowed.

wooh you map is amaze me :eek:

I think number 2 is the best choice for me but 3 is not bad too.

i decided to go with this! i really wanted to put it in spot #2 but it didn't fit right sadly. thanks to everyone that gave their opinions and ty caramelcookie for the option :)

Back