• Total voters

Kaey

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Spring Sakura
Isabelle
Yoshi Easter Egg
hi ! i've fiiinally planned out my town, but at a loss as to where to put the police station! my map and options are below. i'm leaning towards #2 but i'd love some opinions!

qeWqmF5.png

police station would be where the P is, not the number
C is cafe ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

added a poll just for fun ^_^

With the curve going on around #2, I think it'd look nicest there.

2, I think that nitch would be really nice for it to sit in, 3 is my second choice, but it would be nicer in the middle of where the paths meet in a "t"

2, I think that nitch would be really nice for it to sit in, 3 is my second choice, but it would be nicer in the middle of where the paths meet in a "t"

ooo @ that 2nd option, that's a good idea too! darn, more choices :p

--

problem with spot #2 is the little loop is 2 spots wide while the police station is 3. would drive me a bit crazy i think xD will have to think hard!

Last edited:
I voted for 2 since it doesn't look like there is much in that area now. My second choice is one because then it is like a business area with the mayor's office and a police station.

I'll go crazy and suggest a fifth option, hope you don't mind >v<
What about right next to Retail, between it and the town hall You could extend the path a little to reach it and I think it'd be nice to have all buildings together~ it's convenient and also saves time as you travel between them :D

What about right next to Retail, between it and the town hall You could extend the path a little to reach it and I think it'd be nice to have all buildings together~ it's convenient and also saves time as you travel between them :D

I go along with this, I've always placed police stations near to other buildings, by their side if I can.
So by the train station, by retail, or by side of the TH, or along by the railway tracks. Where exactly would depend on where Isabelle allowed.

i decided to go with this! i really wanted to put it in spot #2 but it didn't fit right sadly. thanks to everyone that gave their opinions and ty caramelcookie for the option :)

Back