• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Art of myself with rl money ;)

Mercedes

I’m way ahead of you
Bells
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Spring Shamrock
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
ど
Chocolate Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
99.3% (265) +
Hello, i tried searching dA for people to commish but either I?m really bad at searching for things or I just don?t know how to navigate the site.. I can?t seem to find anyone.
I do have paypal, I?ll message it to you if we agree to make the transaction.
please don?t be offended if I decline your offer, I?m extremly picky when it comes to art, and I?m paying rlc so yeah.

I?d like myself drawn. I?m a ugly so don?t judge me thank you :^)
https://www.instagram.com/m.er.cedes/

Pretty cute stuff! How much for a pixel or a headshot?

Idk, just throw a price at me lol, I usually do PWYW because I'm trash at pricing
which style of headshot are you interested in? the chibi like this or the normal like this?

I can do a headshot and a sprite, or either one lol just tell me what you're most interested in

Idk, just throw a price at me lol, I usually do PWYW because I'm trash at pricing
which style of headshot are you interested in? the chibi like this or the normal like this?

I can do a headshot and a sprite, or either one lol just tell me what you're most interested in

I like the first one ^^ I’m really bad at prices so is 5$ for both (headshot and sprite) okay? Uhhh it’s a lowball offer lmk

I like the first one ^^ I’m really bad at prices so is 5$ for both (headshot and sprite) okay? Uhhh it’s a lowball offer lmk

Since the sprites are tiny, then I can throw it in as a bonus for buying a headshot lol
I'll send you a sketch to make sure you like it, then once I'm done, you can send the goods ; P

thanks!!

Since the sprites are tiny, then I can throw it in as a bonus for buying a headshot lol
I'll send you a sketch to make sure you like it, then once I'm done, you can send the goods ; P

thanks!!
Ahhh thanks. ^^ just let me know because your going to have to walk me through sending money through PayPal, it’s my first time ahah.

Would you prefer traditional/watercolor style? I have sample here

13094130_877034515775677_3886899322869717326_n.jpg

13233032_881951675283961_6482151060874265737_n.jpg

18157240_1137835893028870_3525242428113077967_n.jpg

22140742_1258827584263033_7059407353548966497_n.jpg

22195503_1261534493992342_6228844166675943688_n.jpg

I would, but would you be able to mail me the completed picture ? I’d like to physically have the traditional work.

Hmm dunno how much the pricing tho since I'm from South East Asia last time I send a mail was just province and had to pay around $3 for shipping

Well I'm kind of iffy about it cuz what if I ship it but once you receive it theres a chance my work will be ruin or smthing i think the safe way is scan and send it to you via email

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would, but would you be able to mail me the completed picture ? I?d like to physically have the traditional work.

Hmm dunno how much the pricing tho since I'm from South East Asia last time I send a mail was just province and had to pay around $3 for shipping

Well I'm kind of iffy about it cuz what if I ship it but once you receive it theres a chance my work will be ruin or smthing i think the safe way is scan and send it to you via email

Well I'm kind of iffy about it cuz what if I ship it but once you receive it theres a chance my work will be ruin or smthing i think the safe way is scan and send it to you safely
ah okay! Whatever your more okay with. I don’t mind, but you could put it in a card or something to protect it. ^^ but let me know what you wanna do and how much you’d like.

ah okay! Whatever your more okay with. I don?t mind, but you could put it in a card or something to protect it. ^^ but let me know what you wanna do and how much you?d like.

I usually rely sending the cash thru mail all dunno if that works tho. I heard paypal is def safe can u explain how it works?

Last edited:
I usually rely sending the cash thru mail all dunno if that works tho. I heard paypal is def safe can u explain how it works?

Sending cash through the mail is extremly dangerous because someone could open your letter and steal the money.
You just hook your debit/credit card thru credit card on PayPal and it works like that.

Will it automatically send thru debit card?

I draw stuff o: I can also send WIPs and watermarked versions before full payment to ensure that my stuff is legit. I used to do art shops here long time ago lul.

Last edited:
Will it automatically send thru debit card?

Yes I’m pretty sure it does or it takes a few days to clear. I’ll read about it and let you know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I draw stuff o: I can also send WIPs and watermarked versions before full payment to ensure that my stuff is legit. I used to do art shops here long time ago lul.

OHMYGOSH ID LOVE TO COMISH YOU SQUEEL YOUR ART IS AMAzing SQUEEL.

Last edited:
Thank you! xD Would you like a full body? With or without coloured BG?

Ooh I like the style in the example you provided. I also like how they are falling could you do that idea but with me ? X_x
And yesss a full body and take the creative liberty on the background. (So yes I’d like one.)
And how much would you be wanting me to pay?

Ooh I like the style in the example you provided. I also like how they are falling could you do that idea but with me ? X_x
And yesss a full body and take the creative liberty on the background. (So yes I’d like one.)
And how much would you be wanting me to pay?

I was in a pickle a few weeks ago cuz I was in desperate need of cash for groceries so the slots were on sale. Now I'm not so sure lol! Um, will $10-15 suffice? 15 if the details are super complicated like in the 2nd picture. I can do a falling picture, sure!

I was in a pickle a few weeks ago cuz I was in desperate need of cash for groceries so the slots were on sale. Now I'm not so sure lol! Um, will $10-15 suffice? 15 if the details are super complicated like in the 2nd picture. I can do a falling picture, sure!

That’s completly reasonable ! I’m fine with either price. Just do what you want and I’ll pay, your like extremly talented lmao

Back