• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Giratina from Platinum

Holla

Easter Moon
Cherry 🍒
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Hey guys! I’m in need of a Giratina from Platinum (it has a unique form that doesn’t require the held item, other versions require the item to change form) for my living dex. If anyone has one (I can trade in both 6th or 7th Gen games either is fine) please let me know! It can’t be nicknamed and I’d greatly appreciate it untouched but if not it’s ok.

In return I can offer a Giratina from 6th Gen, possibly another Pokemon (I may have some events left) or if worst comes to worst TBT.

Please shoot me a PM or VM as I’m not in this section very often right now.

Last edited:
Giratina still needs the Griseous Orb in Platinum; it is only when it is in the Distortion World where it can change form without the orb, and that is only when you catch it. I don't know if I'm wrong lol but I'm pretty sure it is a must to change its form, as I've played this game multiple times. You head to the Distortion World at a spring with a maze/temple and there will be portal and within the portal you get the orb to change his form. This is all after you beat the Elite Four.

Thanks for letting me know. I guess the ones I remember seeing once upon a time on the GTS not holding the orb but in its Origin form must have been hacked that way.

I had never played Platinum before so thanks for telling me!

Thanks for letting me know. I guess the ones I remember seeing once upon a time on the GTS not holding the orb but in its Origin form must have been hacked that way.

I had never played Platinum before so thanks for telling me!

No problem! And yes, I can guarantee those were hacked. Giratina must always have the orb. Anyway, I hope I didn't completely burst your bubble :(

Back