• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Most Hated Villager?

Before it was Kiki, but I don't really hate her, I just dislike her. My hated villagers would probably me Nibbles and Willow. Nibbles because she was a random move in and I already had a peppy, and because when she finally pinged to move out, I told her bye and she ended up staying because she wanted to be better friends with me.

Willow because I got her from someone's void, and she didn't move out until this past Monday...

Deirdre. pthhhpth
I’m love em or hate em with all the Deers.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Too funny! Bob would be in my top 10 for sure.

Last edited:
now, I personally don’t have a most hated villager. my sister does though. I have no idea why, but since acgc, she has despised Baabara. up to and including sending her a letter demanding she leave town and then receiving a glitchy letter in response lol.

she’s even said that she would restart her town if Baabara moved into her nl town... and she’s not joking. she even dramatically sighed when she saw fan art of Baabra come across her dashboard on tumblr. her hating Baabra has become something of an inside joke :p

Zucker. Weird right? Most people love him. The only thing I think I really like about him is that he's an octopus. One of my favorite animals. BUT, I think he makes Takoyaki look bad. I think he looks gross, overall. A mess of pink, brown, and green. Lazies are also among my least favorite personalities. Plus, for whatever reason, he's really popular too. I have no idea why, so don't ask, but I hate when either the villagers I like or greatly dislike are super popular. I love the villagers that I do, I don't have much of a choice there, but I dislike having the same villagers as everyone else. I can't help it though, so I got over that. Not much choice, since almost half of my favorites are everyone else's favorites too. Ugh. It's worse for me though, if a villager I greatly dislike is super popular. Nothing against the people who like those villagers at all. You guys are fine. I won't hesitate to trash talk the video game characters I dislike though, and you shouldn't either. Anyways, when a villager I dislike is super popular, I'm like wth, how??? I'm just petty and childish, I think. But I know that quite a few people can at least agree that popular villagers take the fun out of visiting new towns because EVERYONE HAS THEM.

My most hated villager will always be Victoria, for obvious reasons such as her design and the fact she followed me from town to town when I first got the game. It just so happens that I have her as a starter in my new town, which sucks immensely. Atleast she isn't infront of my bridge this time around. Other than that, there's no villagers i've really taken a huge disliking to. Me and my sister both hate her equally as she moved into both of our towns.

Last edited:
I can't decide. I don't like any of them. Probably Skye because she barges into my house as soon as I load my game.

I?ve never really understood the massive hate for Jambette... not saying I like her, but the only problem I can see with her is her big lips, and that?s it. Barold on the other hand has ugly lips, ugly eyes, ugly facial hair and ugly face proportions. Definitely Barold for me! sorry barold, i?m sure you?re nice...

I’ve never really understood the massive hate for Jambette... not saying I like her, but the only problem I can see with her is her big lips, and that’s it. Barold on the other hand has ugly lips, ugly eyes, ugly facial hair and ugly face proportions. Definitely Barold for me! sorry barold, i’m sure you’re nice...
Barold is the creepiest villager I've ever seen. He's just so hideous.

Gruff and a few other jerk villagers that moved in next to Stitches. Stitches would get in fights a lot with them and would be angry and depressed a lot. I could never talk to him because of it so when he asked to move I let him go. Since then I've gotten rid of Gruff who was the main jerk of the situation.

Ugh, Elise. Don't like her design to begin with; but then she moved in after my fave, Grizzly, moved out while I was on vacation. :mad:

This filthy animal is literally the worst character in the franchise

I don't hate any of them, but before the ability to move out villagers with amiibo cards, there were a few that tried my patience, lol.

Muffy. Or Coco. I know they are (were?) popular but both of them overstayed their welcome in my town. Many times.

Last edited:
Back