Most Hated Villager?

GreedyNook

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
I made a post yesterday about favourite villagers so,let's try one with most hated villager. Mine is Ricky, I want a cute town but he's getting in the way >:0

I will never forgive Frita for crushing my very first snowman I built in the game.

Woah I didn't know Jambette was so hated. My least favourite is Beardo...he gives me the creeps

I don't have one honestly. Some designs are cuter than others, but all villagers have potential to fit in some town. :)
As for personal grudges, I had a hard time with receiving Deirdre and Hamphrey from voids, but I didn't hate them, just accepted it and moved on. :)

AaSLoQa.jpg

8Q0JLPT - Imgur.jpg
Check 'em out...the lips that launched a thousand ships..... or something like that.All this hate over a pair of glossy,moist,fleshy frog lips.Hmmm....I can't think of any villagers that I really hate except for my arch nemesis Leonardo:"Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering stupid looking tiger; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell?s heart I stab at thee; for hate?s sake I spit my last breath at thee."

View attachment 210238

View attachment 210239
Check 'em out...the lips that launched a thousand ships..... or something like that.All this hate over a pair of glossy,moist,fleshy frog lips.Hmmm....I can't think of any villagers that I really hate except for my arch nemesis Leonardo:"Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering stupid looking tiger; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee."

Noooooooooooooo make it stop, make her go away ;;

I tried to get her to move out of a town for A YEAR and she took up a great spot in one of my towns and ugh. I never want to see that face again. She's a demon

I haven't experienced too many villagers but of the ones I have, I really hated Peck. I think it's just the Jock personalities I have so much trouble with.

Noooooooooooooo make it stop, make her go away ;;

I tried to get her to move out of a town for A YEAR and she took up a great spot in one of my towns and ugh. I never want to see that face again. She's a demon

Sorry about that.I didn't know your hatred for Jambette wasn't just because of her looks(such as they are).She squatted in your town for a whole year?The longest I went with a villager that refused to ping was eight months and ironically it was also a frog...Wart Jr.

I haven't experienced too many villagers but of the ones I have, I really hated Peck. I think it's just the Jock personalities I have so much trouble with.

Oh goodness, you just reminded me of Peck. I got him from someone's void and he squashed 90% of my perfect cherry trees and blocked one of my beach ramps.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry about that.I didn't know your hatred for Jambette wasn't just because of her looks(such as they are).She squatted in your town for a whole year?The longest I went with a villager that refused to ping was eight months and ironically it was also a frog...Wart Jr.

Her looks are pretty bad too. She was my only original in my first town that refused to move. I tried every trick on the planet to get her out with no luck. The day she finally pinged to move I was so happy I took pictures of it, then time traveled just to get the spot free instantly. I was so happy haha.

Jambette was a starter. I almost map reset for that reason alone.

Beardo is creepy and all but idk Jambette just bothers me so much.

Astrid is the worst. She moved into my old town back on the GC and I couldn't wait to get rid of her once I found out about the move out method via town hopping. Unlike the other snooty villagers who at least had moments that made me like them, such as Amelia and Cashmere, Astrid was just relentlessly cruel.

Rizzo...
I am already not a fan of the rat/mouse design in acnl but after he stalked me and was a major creep in my first town I have just hated him forever, he wouldn't leave my town and was right by the train station so he was just an all around headache.

Cobb. Whenever I had him in one my towns, he was that one villager who had to put his house in a
really bad spot and refused to move out everytime when I tried to get rid off of him. Besides that he
is just annoying. It's like he make that on purpose. I'm already not a fan of pig villagers and he's just
the creepiest one of them.

I will never hate any villager as much as I hate Sylvia. I swear, that overly attached kangaroo just can't get enough of me! I've reset a bunch of times over the years, and every single time, she's found her way into my village. I gleefully kicked her out when I got my first amiibo card (in order to bring back Monty, who moved out right after she moved in - coincidence? I think not!), although I did entertain the idea of trying to send her off to one of my friends as a prank.

Back