• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying [Closed] Wishlist- Mostly Furniture

okay i just finished ordering everything just let me time travel until the end of october bc wow thats a lot of stuff XD

Last edited:
ahhhh im so sorry this is taking so long unu; i just have to get the rococo items in the mail and then rearrange my storage and ill be on my way!

It’s no problem :) I understand this is a big undertaking and lots of items! Take all the time you need

i did.. what is the name of your town? i just retried it but nothing showed up. im resetting my internet to see if that will help!

Sounds perfect! Just to be sure: that’ll be 20 tbt right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, that’s wonderful! How much per set? And how much per individual piece?

Hello! I'm so sorry for not answering you sooner, I've been really busy with school ;w; But yup it will be 20 TBT if you're still interested in buying them :>

Last edited:
Thank you :) I’m available p much anytime! Should we do drop off in my town or pick up on yours?

Last edited:
Back