• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying [Closed] Wishlist- Mostly Furniture

I have an overall dress. You can have it for free. And I'll just reorder a new one.

Thank you so much, that's so generous! I'll add you now. Would you rather come to drop it off or have me visit? :)

No problem. I'm adding you. You can come pick it up. I'll just put it near my train station. :)

You are very welcome. :)

I like that dress too so I don't blame you for wanting it. :)

I can get you the spring kimono, pile of leafs, aroma pot, violin, bathtub, cupcake, fancy tea set, palm tree lamp, afternoon tea set and ceramic hot pot for 2 tbt per item :>

im fairly certain i have all of the ranch, blue, green, regal, and alpine sets. i have bits and pieces of rococo, astro, cabin, classic and exotic.

Sounds perfect! Just to be sure: that?ll be 20 tbt right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, that’s wonderful! How much per set? And how much per individual piece?

let me double check to make sure if i have the complete sets first so im not duping you or anything

okay so im glad i double checked because i wasnt 100% positive on some of them.

ranch 11/11
rococo 8/11
alpine 6/11
astro 6/11
blue 6/11
cabin 3/11
classic 4/11
exotic 8/11
green 11/11
regal 11/11

thats what ive got, sorry for getting your hopes up TnT

that, my friend, is a lot of items. 4m? youll have to give me abt 30 mins so i can order everything and tt to get them in my pockets

Sounds great! And alright, thank you so much ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw, are we meeting in my town or yours?

Alright, got everything laid out (dropped all the bells to make it easier, cleated a space to drop items). If it helps I have an ABD at my house so you can deposit there if it works instead of going to post office

Back