• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

temp freebs~

Gracelia

✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽
Bells
Switch
2333-5581-8135
Rainbow Feather
White Feather
Fair Pinwheel
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
hi~ i'm reusing a super old thread! how exciting~ anyway, same thing here. i'm pretty sure i've forgotten how to draw aaand all of my shortcut keys lol~

im super bored so im doing mayor / oc freebs. i havent rly drawn in forever, but feel free to post! im sketching til i want to stop. though i'll be doing other stuff as well

you can watch it here~

n_nb

Last edited:
Would you consider my goat OC? :)

ref.jpg
AJ Goat.jpg
goat2.jpg

EDIT: Forgot to say thanks for considering omg!!!
EDIT EDIT: Welcome back! I totally know who you are!

Last edited:
VXR4Bya.png

for himeki~ thanks for stopping by the stream and chatting!

and thank you to others who came by and watched as well. ill work on freebs whenever i feel bored, so pls feel free to post. : )

aaaa thank you for drawing her!! :D

Welcome back <3 Too bad I missed the stream earlier :c
Maybe one of my characters? [x]
Thank you for considering ❤

ahh these are so lovely! if you're not feeling too inundated with requests, i'd love if you considered my oc (x) or my mayor (x)! tysm for considering and for doing these for people :)

welcome back!
here's my characters if you're interested
thanks for considering c:

thanks all for the welcome back~ i hope you've all been well too n_nb~ happy halloween!

im doing base headshots today. as always, you can view here~

o.o it double posted

Last edited:
Back