• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying tbt for igb [CLOSED]

Hayzel

    »★«
Bells
Feedback
100% (7) +
As the title says, I'm looking to buy TBT with IGB. 200,000IGB = 1TBT

Just tell me how much you'd like and how much you're offering in TBT

Last edited:
As the title says, I'm looking to buy TBT with IGB. 200IGB = 1TBT

Just tell me how much you'd like and how much you're offering in TBT

200 ingame bells?! Thats not accurate at all.

OK I can do that if you don't mind. I'll be available for maybe half an hour.

would you mind if we did this tomorrow? it's a bit late for me right now and i think 50mil would take a long time to do

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i get 20 mil igb for 100 tbt? how long would that take?

i'm more than willing to do this, it took about 15-20 minutes to do last time i think c:

would you mind if we did this tomorrow? it's a bit late for me right now and i think 50mil would take a long time to do

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm more than willing to do this, it took about 15-20 minutes to do last time i think c:

okay! should i pay now or?

you might have to wait until tomorrow, as it's 12am for me at the moment and i was about to go to bed;; but i usually take the payment whilst i'm visiting your town ^^

you might have to wait until tomorrow, as it's 12am for me at the moment and i was about to go to bed;; but i usually take the payment whilst i'm visiting your town ^^

okay! ill prob be on at 4 pm eastern time :)

OK I'll be available today for awhile. Let me know when you're available.

sorry i didn't see these before ;; i can do it for you both in half an hour if that's okay?

Hello, I need some igm, you said 250 tbt=50mil? I'm willing to make that trade too :)

yeah thats fine ^^ i’ll be doing the other two first, but i’ll go on in 15 minutes

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm going onto my game now and i'll be available for another 6-8 hours so just olet me know when you're ready ^^

yeah thats fine ^^ i’ll be doing the other two first, but i’ll go on in 15 minutes

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm going onto my game now and i'll be available for another 6-8 hours so just olet me know when you're ready ^^

ok!! please pm me when you're done with the others :)

neither of the other two seem to be online, so if you want i can come over to your town now and give you your bells now C:

yes please :D, I'll add you and open right now

Last edited:
Back