• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Google can technically fund your AC:PC microtransactions

samyfav

The Exasperater
Bells
Switch
5566-9553-3697
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
5 Envelopes
If I had to use my own money, I wouldn't ever buy microtransactions in mobile games. Fortunately, since I have an Android phone, the Google survey app gives you a couple cents for every occasional survey they have, and I have ~5 dollars now, so I think I'm set if I want to buy a couple things in Pocket Camp. Just look up Google Opinion Rewards on the Play Store.

Over the past 4 months I've gathered about $12 with a few small app purchases here and there. I never have to spend actual money on the Google Play Store (except when FEH came out and I went overboard).

the survey app is so useful!! I mean I don't get surveys everyday but its free credits so ?\_(ツ)_/? I use it a lot for games and I'll probably use it for pocket camp too it'll be gr8

If I had to use my own money, I wouldn't ever buy microtransactions in mobile games. Fortunately, since I have an Android phone, the Google survey app gives you a couple cents for every occasional survey they have, and I have ~5 dollars now, so I think I'm set if I want to buy a couple things in Pocket Camp. Just look up Google Opinion Rewards on the Play Store.

Thanks for this; I would never have thought of it! :p

Highly recommend Google Rewards, I use it to fund all my small app purchases. It's on iOS too now, I think.

Ooh. I just went on it and I saw that it’s only available for U.S. App Store. I’ll see if I can change to U.S. App Store and get my money to spend game purchases. If it works, then I’ll definitely be buying a whole heap of leaf coupons, haha.

Back