• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Paintings and Statues For 5 TBT Each. [OFFLINE][UPDATED 11-04-17 3:11 PM PST]

Howdy! Are you available now? If so would you prefer pickup or delivery? Oh and it's 45 TBT for 9 art pieces.

Awesome! (sorry math isn't my best subject)
Im doing a trade right now so give me a few minutes and I will let you know when my gates are open.

Hi, yay, I was hoping you would be around today!
Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3841-1248-5792

I would like to buy your graceful, perfect, and moody paintings. I am willing to pay 5 BTB for each, but am wondering if you would like to trade 1 for 1? I have to trade: 4x worthy, 2x fine, proper, and scenic.

I am available now and for the rest of the evening, if I can stay awake, lol.

Hi, yay, I was hoping you would be around today!
Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3841-1248-5792

I would like to buy your graceful, perfect, and moody paintings. I am willing to pay 5 BTB for each, but am wondering if you would like to trade 1 for 1? I have to trade: 4x worthy, 2x fine, proper, and scenic.

I am available now and for the rest of the evening, if I can stay awake, lol.

Howdy! Sorry for the late reply. I just got back from school. I'm not currently looking to trade for paintings/statues so I'm gonna have to deny that request but since you can pay 5 TBT then it will be 15 TBT for the 3 paintings. I'm adding you now and would you like delivery or pickup.

Howdy! Sorry for the late reply. I just got back from school. I'm not currently looking to trade for paintings/statues so I'm gonna have to deny that request but since you can pay 5 TBT then it will be 15 TBT for the 3 paintings. I'm adding you now and would you like delivery or pickup.

Okay, 15 BTB it is, then! I would love if you would deliver. I will add you now and open my gate. See you soon...

Okay, 15 BTB it is, then! I would love if you would deliver. I will add you now and open my gate. See you soon...

Idk if that connection error was me or not but would you like to reopen?

I'm sorry, that was my wifi. It is back up now...please return?

Oh my goodness I just restarted my town and your shop is a dream come true <3

I have a rather large order if that's alright? I'd like one of all your paintings and most of you statues: Ancient (x1), Motherly (x2), Robust (x3), Valiant (x2), Beautiful (x3), Gallant (x2) For a grand total of 150tbt??​

Oh my goodness I just restarted my town and your shop is a dream come true <3

I have a rather large order if that's alright? I'd like one of all your paintings and most of you statues: Ancient (x1), Motherly (x2), Robust (x3), Valiant (x2), Beautiful (x3), Gallant (x2) For a grand total of 150tbt??​

Howdy! Sorry for the late reply... I had to do some chores haha. Anyways I can get that order together and I'm adding you now. When you're online pleas let me know and would you prefer delivery or pickup?

I would like to purchase one of your Worthy Paintings, please. Friend Code for the mayor I'd be using is 3007-8500-9694.

I'm available now, yes. Sorry for the delayed response, got distracted with another order in another shop I was going to place. I'm fine with going to pick it up. Let me know when the gates are open. :)

I'm available now, yes. Sorry for the delayed response, got distracted with another order in another shop I was going to place. I'm fine with going to pick it up. Let me know when the gates are open. :)

Sure thing! The painting will be at the train station under another order but please ignore it haha. Gates will be open in a sec.

Back