Shop Paintings and Statues For 5 TBT Each. [OFFLINE][UPDATED 11-04-17 3:11 PM PST]

Hi, yay, I was hoping you would be around today!
Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3841-1248-5792

I would like to buy your graceful, perfect, and moody paintings. I am willing to pay 5 BTB for each, but am wondering if you would like to trade 1 for 1? I have to trade: 4x worthy, 2x fine, proper, and scenic.

I am available now and for the rest of the evening, if I can stay awake, lol.

Hi, yay, I was hoping you would be around today!
Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3841-1248-5792

I would like to buy your graceful, perfect, and moody paintings. I am willing to pay 5 BTB for each, but am wondering if you would like to trade 1 for 1? I have to trade: 4x worthy, 2x fine, proper, and scenic.

I am available now and for the rest of the evening, if I can stay awake, lol.

Howdy! Sorry for the late reply. I just got back from school. I'm not currently looking to trade for paintings/statues so I'm gonna have to deny that request but since you can pay 5 TBT then it will be 15 TBT for the 3 paintings. I'm adding you now and would you like delivery or pickup.

Howdy! Sorry for the late reply. I just got back from school. I'm not currently looking to trade for paintings/statues so I'm gonna have to deny that request but since you can pay 5 TBT then it will be 15 TBT for the 3 paintings. I'm adding you now and would you like delivery or pickup.

Okay, 15 BTB it is, then! I would love if you would deliver. I will add you now and open my gate. See you soon...

Okay, 15 BTB it is, then! I would love if you would deliver. I will add you now and open my gate. See you soon...

Idk if that connection error was me or not but would you like to reopen?

Oh my goodness I just restarted my town and your shop is a dream come true <3

I have a rather large order if that's alright? I'd like one of all your paintings and most of you statues: Ancient (x1), Motherly (x2), Robust (x3), Valiant (x2), Beautiful (x3), Gallant (x2) For a grand total of 150tbt??​

Oh my goodness I just restarted my town and your shop is a dream come true <3

I have a rather large order if that's alright? I'd like one of all your paintings and most of you statues: Ancient (x1), Motherly (x2), Robust (x3), Valiant (x2), Beautiful (x3), Gallant (x2) For a grand total of 150tbt??​

Howdy! Sorry for the late reply... I had to do some chores haha. Anyways I can get that order together and I'm adding you now. When you're online pleas let me know and would you prefer delivery or pickup?

I would like to purchase one of your Worthy Paintings, please. Friend Code for the mayor I'd be using is 3007-8500-9694.

I'm available now, yes. Sorry for the delayed response, got distracted with another order in another shop I was going to place. I'm fine with going to pick it up. Let me know when the gates are open. :)

I'm available now, yes. Sorry for the delayed response, got distracted with another order in another shop I was going to place. I'm fine with going to pick it up. Let me know when the gates are open. :)

Sure thing! The painting will be at the train station under another order but please ignore it haha. Gates will be open in a sec.

Back