• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's going to wait for full launch?

I'm definitely going to wait- builds my excitement for the game when it finally comes out properly. Plus I'm a bit lazy and this is the easiest way lol

I, personally, am going to wait for the official release in my country. As hard as it is seeing others already playing and making progress, I don't want to risk potentially messing up my phone or Apple ID etc. I think Nintendo have put a lot of work into this and I want to experience it how it was meant to be for those outside of Australia. I am a little worried about the possibility of missing out on special items and a Halloween/Bonfire Night event. I was also a little upset about Australia getting early access as I wanted everyone to experience the game together but whatever - I'm still super excited!

Last edited:
I absolutely couldn't wait, nor did I really see any point in waiting.
Don't think it will kill the hype when its officially released in the states though.

There will be major updates, and there are features in the game that haven't been launched yet
that i can look forward to. But for now im just going to enjoy the game and use it to pass time : )

Last edited:
Downloaded it last night - I got a new tablet for the occasion prior to the Nintendo Direct - when I learned there was a way to get it early I absolutely could not wait! I understand that after the initial introductory period it will stop working - so I'm treating it as a demo.

Also, I can't comment on downloading on iOS, but downloading the APK file and installing it on my Android tablet was incredibly easy. I followed the instructions here.

Last edited:
i downloaded it yesterday i think and i deleted it the same day. even tho i was level 4 i felt guilty going any further and plus i dont wanna have to throw everything away once it releases in the us. heres to waiting ugggggggggggggggh

i downloaded it yesterday i think and i deleted it the same day. even tho i was level 4 i felt guilty going any further and plus i dont wanna have to throw everything away once it releases in the us. heres to waiting ugggggggggggggggh
sorry but, i am still trying to figure out the logic to this statement
why would you have to throw everything out after its released in the us...
i mean if anything maybe would have to keep your region to australia
but besides that why would everything have to be thrown out?

I'm going to wait. Idk how to download the APK file (I'm sure I could read up on it and figure it out but meh) and I don't want to risk losing progress when it's released here

Lol after I posted in this thread that I was gonna wait November to play it, I found out that with iPhone I just needed to create an Australian Apple ID and log in with that to get the game ... so I did it!
I’m enjoying it a lot!

sorry but, i am still trying to figure out the logic to this statement
why would you have to throw everything out after its released in the us...
i mean if anything maybe would have to keep your region to australia
but besides that why would everything have to be thrown out?

i meant if they don't allow us to keep using the account we made on the australian version and just let transfer it to the us version then that would be a problem for me. i want to be able to use the us version rather than the australian version once its released

I'm enjoying the cute log-in bonus' gonna hella get that camper paint job on day 10
edit: then again I live in Australia so I guess its sorta officially out for me, more like a beta -- not even version 1.0.0

Last edited:
Gunna wait, I mean, for me it's worth it, and I've got other apps I play already that I am doing Halloween events on, so I'm kind of glad it's not around to distract me from those yet. But it seems like it will be fun to play!

i meant if they don't allow us to keep using the account we made on the australian version and just let transfer it to the us version then that would be a problem for me. i want to be able to use the us version rather than the australian version once its released
oh ya that makes sense if you want the US version!
but it is connected through your nintendo account,
so how would they know that you werent just living in autralia for a bit...

lol regardless, i totally understand why you would want to wait!! : )

I was reading on Reddit that people have tried changing the region on their Nintendo accounts and linking it, and later they will change the regions back to keep the account. Whether that runs the risk of effecting save data, no one knows for sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

woohoo! Welcome to the club!!:D

I'm not linking my account until the official launch. It would be nice to keep my progress, but it wouldn't be too bad to start over.

At least I know what I'm doing now.

I'm going to wait. I play plenty of games I need to use APKs for so that's not really a problem. However, since this game is actually releasing in the US I don't mind waiting a month for one supported in my region. Plus it gives me time to see how painful the grind might be without spending money. All F2P games give you a ton of premium currency to start off with to get you hooked but they usually reduce that amount by 80-90% by the third week of play.

Back