• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who's going to wait for full launch?

I can't decide!
I want to wait for the official launch mainly because I don't want to go through the effort of creating a second account that will only be used for less than a month. I figure at this point I might as well wait and be able to keep the progress I make once it drops in NA.

I wish they would just release it here already! This doesn't make sense to have us wait a month...

I can't decide!
I want to wait for the official launch mainly because I don't want to go through the effort of creating a second account that will only be used for less than a month. I figure at this point I might as well wait and be able to keep the progress I make once it drops in NA.

I wish they would just release it here already! This doesn't make sense to have us wait a month...
They are likely finishing features, fixing bugs, and testing server stress. working on marketing, events, merch tie ins. A million things. It sucks, but it makes sense. They aren't limiting it for fun.

I'm waiting. I don't want to get into making different region Apple IDs etc. Plus hopefully the early bugs will be sorted by the time it launches here. I'm excited though~

I'm waiting. I couldn't figure all that stuff out,But anyways i prefer to wait and i don't want to mess up my phone.

I tried waiting but I was too weak.

Last edited:
It's not too far away, so I'll wait. It also helps that life is pretty busy; had it been a holiday or something the wait would have been much harder.

I'm waiting because I don't really like playing without reading ground rules first.

I'm just gonna wait. Better than all that process which could mess up my iPad, and then deleting all of my progress when it's officially launched.

I'm just gonna wait. Better than all that process which could mess up my iPad, and then deleting all of my progress when it's officially launched.

You won’t lose your progress. You can just change the country setting

I?m just going to wait because it?s too much work to mess with an Australian Apple ID so i rather like not mess up my phone. Plus i heard something about not being able to transfer your info to it but idk if that?s true. And i want to link my Nintendo network ID but bc I?m from NA that wouldn?t happen

Last edited:
Really? Oh gee now I wanna do it...

- - - Post Merge - - -

But I'm mainly worried about my apps getting messed up. I should do more research

You should be fine! I just logged into an Australian account to download the app then logged back into my normal one once it was downloaded. It’s been a few days now and everything seems to be running fine ^-^

I decided just to wait rather than messing with other accounts. I have a few irl friends that are going to play, too, so we'll all be starting together at the same time, which will be fun. Fingers crossed my small phone will handle it ok!

We're almost there!
We should be hearing something at least within the next 2 weeks.

Back