Who's going to wait for full launch?

I probably am...unless they announce an event like Halloween. I don't want to miss out!

I wouldn't if I knew how to access it from NA. I don't have the drive to figure out how, so I will be waiting for the official launch.

I’m waiting because I don’t want to work on something that I’ll have to abandon in a month. Also I don’t want to be burned out when it’s officially released.

I’m waiting because I don’t want to work on something that I’ll have to abandon in a month. Also I don’t want to be burned out when it’s officially released.
Wait, why would you have to abandon it when its officially released?

I'm going to wait, mainly because I don't want to risk messing up my phone somehow with the apk.

I'm going to wait. Seems a little entitled to me to go against the express wishes of the developers who will be providing you with a complex and detailed game for free. Plus, I'm just a total square. I like to play by the rules.

I'm waiting for full launch to bad I'll miss Halloween and prob turky day but I want one account

I'm playing it but treating it like a demo to see if it would even work on my phone. I haven't linked my Nintendo account so I'll wait for the full release to play it properly.

I'm also going to wait, mostly because I fear I'll lose my progress once it officially launches. (And I'm very good at messing stuff up with downloads, so I'm not risking it.)

I grabbed it for a bit just to see if it was worth playing, but I deleted it and am waiting to really dive into it until it comes out in my region! I'm definitely excited about it :)

i downloaded it this morning and have been playing for a little bit, i haven't linked my nintendo account so when it officially launches in the UK i'll redownload and start from scratch. i'm just way too impatient to hold off for another month lol

Probably me. I don't even live in Australia and I don't wanna mess with my account and files.

Not me! :p I could't resist downloading the apk. I changed my account to Austrailian and plan to change it back after release in the UK. If it doesn't work, I don't really care if my account stays Austrailian!

Back