Who's going to wait for full launch?

I'll just wait until the official NA launch. People were telling me how to do this and that, but I'm too lazy, and would just rather wait at this point. I'm liking what I see so far, so I can't wait to actually play it.

I could not wait either and started playing it out of curiosity. although I'm treating it like a demo at this point since I'll lose my progress at full launch, anyway. Too bad we'll have to discard our saves in order to link our Nintendo accounts...

EDIT: Nevermind, there IS a way to link foreign accounts so there's no need to hold back:D

Last edited:
I'm going to wait. I don't want to get banned or something by downloading it ahead of time. I can be patient :3

I'm going to wait since I'm not that into what I saw. I also don't want to get banned or mess up my tablet.

Not me, for my iPhone I already have it. All you need is an Australian Apple ID so I have it (and I'm American :p)

I'm gonna wait. I already have games that I play that are tied to my NA apple ID, so I don't want to risk messing them up just to play this a few weeks early.

Has anyone seen the trailer yet? I haven't been able to access it, I'm really excited for this but I have no idea what it looks like!

Most of my friends are waiting for full launch so I'm going to wait too. Also I'm too lazy to fiddle around to get into it early lmao

i'll be waiting for the NA launch bc i don't want things to get messed up
initially i wanted to download it from the AU app store but i got lazy and gave up lol

i had to wait over 3 years to play new leaf because i didn't have the money for a new console so i didn't want to wait for this really especially since it was as easy as downloading an apk for me. i got it on my chromebook (had to use developer mode and lost all my files, at least i didn't have anything important) and even on the 10 inch screen the graphics are super pretty!

for people worried about the region thing - i linked my nintendo account and had to change from UK to AUS and it worked fine, so i imagine switching it back will be equally easy. you shouldn't lose your data either if it's saved to said nintendo account, i'm guessing you can just download the official version, log in and go

I'm waiting as I'm too scared I'll mess up somehow and I don't want to risk losing progess when it actually launches! It's also more fun to wait til the release I think :D

Last edited:
I'm trying my best to wait it out just in case. I've been looking at the content online and planning out ahead based on what I've seen so far.

Back