• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying watering can

catschaoi

Bells
Mailbox
User Title Color Change
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (12) +
reset my town and forgot to bring my watering can
regular - 1tbt
silver - 2tbt
gold - 3tbt

i do have bells, i just keep most of them in the abd bc im bad with money

I can give you one regular watering can. Do you want most of the regular tools again as well? ;)

I can give you one regular watering can. Do you want most of the regular tools again as well? ;)

do you have a net too?? i dont know if i forgot to bring them over or if it was the girl that was holding my stuff for me. she was picking up my things right infront of me and ate my chocolate coin ;;

do you have a net too?? i dont know if i forgot to bring them over or if it was the girl that was holding my stuff for me. she was picking up my things right infront of me and ate my chocolate coin ;;
Oh no! I'm so sorry that happened. :( I'll check my store, if not I can time travel for it.
Also, do you need a wetsuit and silver shovel? I just got the second floor in my museum.

EDIT: Got the net! And, do you need perfect fruit again? What is your native fruit this time?

Last edited:
i dont know if i forgot to bring them over or if it was the girl that was holding my stuff for me. she was picking up my things right infront of me and ate my chocolate coin ;;

that's awful! did you leave a negative trade rating? that sucks and i'm super sorry they did that to you ;;
let me know if chibi.hoshi doesn't have anything you need and i'll definitely try to help :)

Oh no! I'm so sorry that happened. :( I'll check my store, if not I can time travel for it.
Also, do you need a wetsuit and silver shovel? I just got the second floor in my museum.

EDIT: Got the net! And, do you need perfect fruit again? What is your native fruit this time?

i got all my other equipment thank GOD! and fruit would be amazing yes please •u•
its oranges c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

that's awful! did you leave a negative trade rating? that sucks and i'm super sorry they did that to you ;;
let me know if chibi.hoshi doesn't have anything you need and i'll definitely try to help :)

thank you SO much and i wont hesitate ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

im opening my gates so just come over when you're ready ^^

Back