• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Villagers

I'm really sorry for this but I need another 10 - 15 minutes to do something, is that ok? Sorry for any inconvenience!

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm!

im not exactly sure how to do the villager trading but blaire is one of my dreamies since i was a kid T~T im not sure if you still have her but im also not quite sure how to make a villager leave my town to even make room for her??

im not exactly sure how to do the villager trading but blaire is one of my dreamies since i was a kid T~T im not sure if you still have her but im also not quite sure how to make a villager leave my town to even make room for her??

You could time travel to get them out, but I don't know a way to quickly do it without time travel.

- - - Post Merge - - -

awesome! just let me know when :)

Ok, I'm available all day today, so when you're online you can pick him up.

hey! I was wondering if I could buy diana? not sure if you're still doing this

Yeah, sure! I'll move her and Ankha in and you both can come get them when you'd like.
Apologies if I haven't gotten back to the previous requesters, if you still want them, just ask.

Back