White Rose
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Tasty Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Mother's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
So I'm listening to music, and I'm playing on two DS's

now I was in retail selling some items I didnt need.
but in my main town fauna had invited me over so I headed to her house (after I sold the items)
Idk why but for some reason my mind went blank and since I was still in retail I spoke to Reese again, and sold my assessed fossils, lol.

I was so into the music, that I had no idea until after I walked out of retail and I'm like wait.. what? :confused:

Moral of the story: don't do so many things at once if your mind is as scatterbrained as mine is lmao

playing with 2 ds towns and forgetting i have 1 last open spot and getting a villager from the void from my other town and not plot resetting. RIP black tulips.

It happens to me too, I get distracted so easily :( villagers always ask me favors and I forget doing them.

Last edited:
I do that on main street. "why am I here? Oh well." Remembers once I leave main street.

playing with 2 ds towns and forgetting i have 1 last open spot and getting a villager from the void from my other town and not plot resetting. RIP black tulips.

Oh crap, I'd be so pissed at myself lol I feel your pain.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do that on main street. "why am I here? Oh well." Remembers once I leave main street.

yep that's me 24/7 lol

Back