Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
SO I am plot resetting and Hazel decides to put her house down. I like Hazel and I want her in my other town. But her house placement is crappy as it is infront of the campgrounds ramp and where my future path was going to go.

Should I keep her and save her for my main town, or keep plot resetting for any villager with a better house placement? Its not the end of the world if I don't save her as there are plenty of other forest villagers to use.

Last edited:
Do you have Hazel's amiibo card? If so, then I'd just move her out asap and use the house placement trick with another villager that you want in that second town. If you don't have her card, then I'd keep her and then have her move to your main town. Alternatively, if you don't have her card you could just ask someone to help you on here with that and still be able to move her out right away!

I let her go as the house placement was just bothering me.

Now Skye has plotted her house. I have Skye in my other town so its kind of funny. Love Skye btw. I am tempted to keep her as her house placement isnt too bad.

skye1.jpgskye2.jpg

Not sure if I should keep her? I was stupid and forgot to use qr codes before plot reset day so its been a pain to get a decent spot.

I understand. It's annoying to create a character and reset over and over just to get a decent spot. I would say leave it for now as that spot does look pretty good. Then perhaps in a few days you have move her out for someone you really want? Oh, and of course prep with qr code placement.

Last edited:
I understand. It's annoying to create a character and reset over and over just to get a decent spot. I would say leave it for now as that spot does look pretty good. Then perhaps in a few days you have move her out for someone you really want? Oh, and of course prep with qr code placement.

I prepped a few areas but then got lazy and forgot to do the rest lol Least Skye isnt the worst to move in. damn you Hans and being infront of my townhall.

also nice icon. my town theme is medieval/skyrim/dragonage kinda vibe.

Last edited:
I think you can TT back to yesterday using the clock in settings and nobody will move in, leaving you free to place down patterns. But Skye is also really cute and I understand just wanting to keep her, lol.

I think you can TT back to yesterday using the clock in settings and nobody will move in, leaving you free to place down patterns. But Skye is also really cute and I understand just wanting to keep her, lol.

I am super new to TTing so I was not sure if I could do that? Skye is adorable and is forever in my forest town lol. She kinda fits the theme I am going for in Greymoor tho so its not too bad?

Err.. I hate when villagers move in front of the town hall (or just as bad, right in front of my home so that when I start the game I see the top of their house instead of my character's feet! lol).

In regards to the icon, thanks! Please share some photos of your town. I'd like to see that theme.

Err.. I hate when villagers move in front of the town hall (or just as bad, right in front of my home so that when I start the game I see the top of their house instead of my character's feet! lol).

In regards to the icon, thanks! Please share some photos of your town. I'd like to see that theme.

I forgot someone moved in the next day so i never even plot reset and just started as my mayor. like, Hans is OK. Not the worst but dang his house placement sucks and Isabelle is mean for letting him lol

I am super new to TTing so I was not sure if I could do that? Skye is adorable and is forever in my forest town lol. She kinda fits the theme I am going for in Greymoor tho so its not too bad?

Yeah I've done it with villagers I asked to move in, when I realized they kept going to the one place I forgot to cover. I'm always paranoid and make another new character while going back just in case I got it wrong and I'd be stuck with a bad placement. I assume it works the same for random move ins. Anyway, just do whatever makes you happiest!

Yeah I've done it with villagers I asked to move in, when I realized they kept going to the one place I forgot to cover. I'm always paranoid and make another new character while going back just in case I got it wrong and I'd be stuck with a bad placement. I assume it works the same for random move ins. Anyway, just do whatever makes you happiest!

I may keep her as she can always leave. TTing makes me nervous yet its kinda fun lol i just dont want another villager infront of the townhall cause they kept trying to plot there. or infront of the station.

the only time i ever tt is when i'm plot resetting and i forgot one 3 x 3 place and now the villager won't plot anywhere else- what i do (for you, if you decided to tt for plot resetting ever :)):
- go back 1 day in your ds' system settings (makes suuure you're using your ds settings, not isabelle, to change the time, because changing the time with isabelle always always counts as moving a day forward, whether you move 1 day or 40, or forward or back)
- you can load up an existing character now, and the time will be set to the day before. when your game comes up, nothing should have changed from yesterday.
- place your qrs, save and quit, and use system settings to get back to the right day
- you can go back to plot resetting now, and the qrs you just placed down should still be in place having been placed down "yesterday"

if you ever do decide to tt for the sake of plot resetting, i hope that helps!! and skye's a cutie i would definitely keep her too :) she'll look so lovely when it starts to snow out :')

Back