Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp - Friend ID Sharing

I played for like a month when the game first came out and heard it was less boring now so here I am, been playing non stop all day

TBT Username: fizzii
In-game name: Beth
Friend ID : 05064196483

- - - Post Merge - - -

I played for like a month when the game first came out and heard it was less boring now so here I am, been playing non stop all day

TBT Username: fizzii
In-game name: Beth
Friend ID : 05064196483

Regular player, good at lending a hand and giving kudos!

Last edited:
I just downloaded it today for the first time and I'll probably be playing nonstop until March 20 haha

ID: 0022 0785 275

I add everyone back as well!

Last edited:
Add me

My friend code: 41979992720
I will accept everyone! I will buy from your market box when possible and lend you a hand, and give kudos. Enjoy!

TBT Username: tinysaiph
In-game name: saiph
Friend ID: 6781 9217 907
Native fruit: lemons ��
Other notes: I'm active every day through the day, give kudos to everybody, and help in shovelstrike quarry when I can!

Last edited:
I am still active. A lot of people on my friend list are going inactive. Add me if you are active in the game. I am hoping to still play the game even after ACNH comes out.

My ID

Hello, I am an adult player, still active and I will be active also after NH is out.

I always help during events and give kudos back. I sell fruits and materials for cheap.
Feel free to add my ID 94258775534

Sorry for my English, I am not a native speaker.

Posting again in case anyone is still playing! I'm doing the tulip event right now and need someone to share creatures with~

TBT Username: Grace
In-game name: Emily
Friend ID: 4128-7950-293

TBT Username:Lovebuggyxo
In-game name:Steph
Friend ID:9016 - 8334 - 481

- - - Post Merge - - -

TBT Username:Lovebuggyxo
In-game name:Steph
Friend ID:9016 - 8334 - 481

TBT Username: jenikinz
In game name: Jen
Friend ID: 6121-8907-048

I fill my market boxes with whatever excess I have for the minimum price, no buying limits.
I either run out of materials or I have too much.
Currently, I am in desperate need of steel (and what kills me is that last week I was loading my market boxes with them and selling them outright because I had more coming in than I knew what to do with)

I work third shift and generally play in the wee hours (EST). When I play, I am active, give kudos, help with quarry, water plants, and help out whenever I can.

- - - Post Merge - - -

TBT Username: jenikinz
In game name: Jen
Friend ID: 6121-8907-048

I fill my market boxes with whatever excess I have for the minimum price, no buying limits.
I either run out of materials or I have too much.
Currently, I am in desperate need of steel (and what kills me is that last week I was loading my market boxes with them and selling them outright because I had more coming in than I knew what to do with)

I work third shift and generally play in the wee hours (EST). When I play, I am active, give kudos, help with quarry, water plants, and help out whenever I can.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ugh not sure why it posted twice

TBT Username: infionitize
In-game name: Fion
Friend ID: 20473468095
Native fruit: Lemon

Please feel free to add me! I help in events as much as I can.

hi i'm just getting back into it! i will always try to do quarry/give kudos/help out however i can!
TBT Username: Jas
In-game name: Jas
Friend ID: 6183 9257 220

Friend me?

I decided to try out pocket camp again so I started up my old profile. I hope to actually continuously play it this time around so I thought friending some people would be a good idea. c:

My id is 3186 5094 157. I think that's how you friend others? I'm not very far in the game lol...

Reactions: Gil
Hey! I have just recently got back into the game and hoping to add some more friends!

I am on the game most of the day (bc of lockdown :( ) and always help out when i can with quarry/kudos etc!
Currently level 36 :lemon:

ID: 5016 0660 679

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! I have just recently got back into the game and hoping to add some more friends!

I am on the game most of the day (bc of lockdown :( ) and always help out when i can with quarry/kudos etc!
Currently level 36 :lemon:

ID: 5016 0660 679

Let's be friends!

Hello everyone :)
I'm new to Animal Crossing, just joined earlier this week.

Due to the recent situation, I foresee myself being more active then usual. So far I find this game addicting (There's just so much things you can do and explore!)

I'd love to make more friends and let's help each other out with the kudos/quarry :D

ID: 6034 8029 895

Newbie to the game! Kept seeing commercials for ACNH and it really made me wanna play the game. I don't have a Switch so ig the app is the next best thing! Completely new to the whole Animal Crossing Series ^_^ Need actives so I can do the quarry thingy lol. Started the game 5 days ago. Just got to level 22, My name is Lykaios and my Friend Code is 0181-1957-863

Ive been playing ACNH non-stop since launch! Things have finally petered out on there and I’m taking it more slowly, so I thought it was a great opportunity to (belatedly) jump on the Pocket Camp wagon! I’m finding it a great way to meet the different villagers I don’t get a chance to come across on NH, as well as more focus on the designing part :)

My ID is 69789550899, always happy to help out!

Back