• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp - Friend ID Sharing

I played for like a month when the game first came out and heard it was less boring now so here I am, been playing non stop all day

TBT Username: fizzii
In-game name: Beth
Friend ID : 05064196483

- - - Post Merge - - -

I played for like a month when the game first came out and heard it was less boring now so here I am, been playing non stop all day

TBT Username: fizzii
In-game name: Beth
Friend ID : 05064196483

Regular player, good at lending a hand and giving kudos!

Last edited:
I just downloaded it today for the first time and I'll probably be playing nonstop until March 20 haha

ID: 0022 0785 275

I add everyone back as well!

Last edited:
Add me

My friend code: 41979992720
I will accept everyone! I will buy from your market box when possible and lend you a hand, and give kudos. Enjoy!

My ID is 4316 5597 460! Happy to add anyone!

TBT Username: tinysaiph
In-game name: saiph
Friend ID: 6781 9217 907
Native fruit: lemons ��
Other notes: I'm active every day through the day, give kudos to everybody, and help in shovelstrike quarry when I can!

Last edited:
I am still active. A lot of people on my friend list are going inactive. Add me if you are active in the game. I am hoping to still play the game even after ACNH comes out.

My ID

Hello, I am an adult player, still active and I will be active also after NH is out.

I always help during events and give kudos back. I sell fruits and materials for cheap.
Feel free to add my ID 94258775534

Sorry for my English, I am not a native speaker.

Posting again in case anyone is still playing! I'm doing the tulip event right now and need someone to share creatures with~

TBT Username: Grace
In-game name: Emily
Friend ID: 4128-7950-293

TBT Username:Lovebuggyxo
In-game name:Steph
Friend ID:9016 - 8334 - 481

- - - Post Merge - - -

TBT Username:Lovebuggyxo
In-game name:Steph
Friend ID:9016 - 8334 - 481

TBT Username: jenikinz
In game name: Jen
Friend ID: 6121-8907-048

I fill my market boxes with whatever excess I have for the minimum price, no buying limits.
I either run out of materials or I have too much.
Currently, I am in desperate need of steel (and what kills me is that last week I was loading my market boxes with them and selling them outright because I had more coming in than I knew what to do with)

I work third shift and generally play in the wee hours (EST). When I play, I am active, give kudos, help with quarry, water plants, and help out whenever I can.

- - - Post Merge - - -

TBT Username: jenikinz
In game name: Jen
Friend ID: 6121-8907-048

I fill my market boxes with whatever excess I have for the minimum price, no buying limits.
I either run out of materials or I have too much.
Currently, I am in desperate need of steel (and what kills me is that last week I was loading my market boxes with them and selling them outright because I had more coming in than I knew what to do with)

I work third shift and generally play in the wee hours (EST). When I play, I am active, give kudos, help with quarry, water plants, and help out whenever I can.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ugh not sure why it posted twice

TBT Username: infionitize
In-game name: Fion
Friend ID: 20473468095
Native fruit: Lemon

Please feel free to add me! I help in events as much as I can.

hi i'm just getting back into it! i will always try to do quarry/give kudos/help out however i can!
TBT Username: Jas
In-game name: Jas
Friend ID: 6183 9257 220

Friend me?

I decided to try out pocket camp again so I started up my old profile. I hope to actually continuously play it this time around so I thought friending some people would be a good idea. c:

My id is 3186 5094 157. I think that's how you friend others? I'm not very far in the game lol...

Reactions: Gil
Hey! I have just recently got back into the game and hoping to add some more friends!

I am on the game most of the day (bc of lockdown :( ) and always help out when i can with quarry/kudos etc!
Currently level 36 :lemon:

ID: 5016 0660 679

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! I have just recently got back into the game and hoping to add some more friends!

I am on the game most of the day (bc of lockdown :( ) and always help out when i can with quarry/kudos etc!
Currently level 36 :lemon:

ID: 5016 0660 679

Let's be friends!

Hello everyone :)
I'm new to Animal Crossing, just joined earlier this week.

Due to the recent situation, I foresee myself being more active then usual. So far I find this game addicting (There's just so much things you can do and explore!)

I'd love to make more friends and let's help each other out with the kudos/quarry :D

ID: 6034 8029 895

Newbie to the game! Kept seeing commercials for ACNH and it really made me wanna play the game. I don't have a Switch so ig the app is the next best thing! Completely new to the whole Animal Crossing Series ^_^ Need actives so I can do the quarry thingy lol. Started the game 5 days ago. Just got to level 22, My name is Lykaios and my Friend Code is 0181-1957-863

Ive been playing ACNH non-stop since launch! Things have finally petered out on there and I’m taking it more slowly, so I thought it was a great opportunity to (belatedly) jump on the Pocket Camp wagon! I’m finding it a great way to meet the different villagers I don’t get a chance to come across on NH, as well as more focus on the designing part :)

My ID is 69789550899, always happy to help out!

Back