• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp - Friend ID Sharing

Hey Tina! I think the OP needs updating....you know, in all your spare time, LOL

I play multiple times daily, help with all quarry requests and I keep up my market boxes. I also keep out my rare hybrids for you to x-pollinate with. My friend ID is on my profile.

Hey mods/admin: hows about adding it to the sidebar??

I try to have a decent selection in my market boxes, regularly check for anyone that needs quarry help, and I have all of the hybrids so far.

9496 9001 222

So, I finally upgraded my old mobile device for the latest one, therefore being able to play some Pocket Camp. There's not much in terms of progress and marketplace, but don't hesitate to add me if you wish so.

TBT Username: TheBigJC7777777
In-game name: JCnator
Friend ID: 9973 4013 767

What's in my Marketplace (as of December 26th 2017):

• Monarch butterfly x2 - 200 bells
  • Coconut x1 - 100 bells
  • Apple x1 - 100 bells
  • Cherry x1 - 100 bells

TBT Username:LittleNookling
In-game name:Ruthy
Friend ID:2269 3926 305

F you’re still active add me! I just went through and deleted everyone that’s been off for more than a week and I’m in desperate need of more friends!

TBT Username: Katelyn
In-game name: Katelyn
Friend ID: 11708680985

TBT Username: samantharb
In-game name: Sam
Friend ID: 1477 - 2971 - 255

TBT Username: Boricua
In-game name: Orly
Friend ID:37050775106
I’m pretty active so feel free to add me if you need anything. :p

TBT Username: LunarMako
In game name: Melissa
Friend ID: 74420446513

Last edited:
Looking to add active, addicted players.

Last edited:
ABOUT ME: I play daily and I always lend a hand to my friends when I see requests. I am a frequent gardener, and I love to help friends with their gardens. Also, I work hard to help my friends during events. I am seeking like minded players only.

ABOUT MY MARKET BOX: I sell common common bugs and fish along with fruit (mostly oranges and cherries). I typically sell whatever commons I have an abundance of, but I try to keep a wide variety of items whenever possible.

ABOUT MY GARDEN: I garden daily, as I'm working towards getting all the flower furniture. I plan on keeping rare flowers in my garden for friends once I've completed my furniture goals.

TBT Username: MopyDream44
In-game name: Mopy
Friend ID: Please PM me for ID.

Last edited:
I'm having trouble finding consistent players in-game so....

TBT Username: zoetrope
In-game Name: Johnny
Friend Code: 5625 9614 336

TBT and in game name the same. SharJoY

FC. 77639786201[/QUOTE)

I am addicted to this game. Sp i play all the time and help. I also have a great market selection. If you do not want me to shop your market more than omce a day
Let me know

TBT Username: alv
In-game name: Alfie
Friend ID: 9870 7785 698

Back