Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp - Friend ID Sharing

TBT Username: Smokie135
In-game name: Alissa
Friend ID: 2243 8248 893

I would love for some friends, as I currently have like one....I will add you as well!
Thank yoooou in advance

TBT Username: Gloomyreaper
In-game name: Tristis
Friend ID:9951 1244 995

I've been hearing things about this game, picked it up yesterday and I'm utterly hooked and impatient for the marketplace to restock! Would love some friends to help with the quarry :)

TBT Username: Tehya Faye
In-game name: Jessica
Friend ID: 0191 4377 789

I am guaranteed to check the game a few times throughout the day to see if anybody needs me to lend them a hand, and I try to keep my marketbox prices fair. :)

TBT Username: ryguy
In-game name:ry
Friend ID: 7061-4950-824

Regular player, I try to keep my market box updated and fair :) Just looking for a few other active players!

Last edited:
TBT Username: xiaonu
In-game name: Olivia
Friend ID: 9517 7615 182

looking for friends who can lend a hand for the quarries and as well return the favor. and also people who sell lots of regular fish in their market boxes. I'm a lazy fisher :)

thank you

TBT Username: Juvy Ann
In-game name: Juvy
Friend ID: 8128 0151 651
Looking for a regular friend to be my go-to to quickly trade at reasonable prices, fish, fruit, butterflies, everything. If you unfriend me because I buy too much of your stuff regularly, you are a yucky player (Lotta).. haha

TBT Username: greenfrog100
In-game Name: Joshua
ID: 6336 1898 884

Right Now, I have no friends:( I really need some. So plz add me so we can enjoy camp together!!

TBT Name: Jesirawr
In-Game Name: Fjoora
Friend ID: 4998-2489-814

I'm an active user since day one and will add you the same day that the request is sent! Happy Camping!

Back