• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp - Friend ID Sharing

Really active players, please! Thanks.
TBT Username: Radechu
In-game name: Radechu
Friend ID: 29510291146

I started playing a week or so ago. I'm fairly active, usually have my market boxes stocked with stuff I have excess of, and am just trying desperately to make a nice looking camp :p

TBT Username: MayorOfMagix
In-game name: Nessa
Friend ID: 4291 9731 540

Tbt Name: Mewikins
Ingame Name: Holly
Friend Code: 74078933445

Hewwo! I made a forum account today, hoping to find some friends who are more active since no one I know actively checks Quarry requests. :) I’ll add anyone who requests me. I usually play whenever the map resets and I get new requests from villagers.

TBT Username: AndrQmedA
In-game name:Yumei
Friend ID:8653 8794 611

Playing throughout the day~

TBT Username: Ably.Saucey
In-game name:Heidi
Friend ID:1984 1656 516
All my 'friends' haven't been on in a month+, so I need some new ones.
I'll water your flowers, keep my market box stocked and help you with the quarry.
I'm on daily, send me a vm!

Ohh I forgot about adding my brother's Friend ID here, so here it is.
TBT Username: MayorOfMagix's brother
In-game name: Liam
Friend ID: 7410 4906 186

He's active everyday and is looking for new, active friends to help him with quarry quests. He's also like me trying to build a natural campsite and would love to visit other players of any type of camp. He'll most likely water your flowers and give out kudos. So please add him :)

Commandeered my dad's phone so I can actually play. Just started playing yesterday, so still trying to figure everything out, but feel free to add me!

TBT Username: Gir
In-game name: Macchi
Friend ID: 6016 4212 522

Have just started playing this game :)

TBT Username: TriAngel
In-game name: Duchess
Friend ID: 4541 2420 658

Last edited:
Been playing since released, i'm active and can lend a hand/exhange shovelstrike quarry when needed

TBT Username: Hanaye
In-game name: Hana
Friend ID: 6477 2519 153

I still play all of the time & am looking for more active friends. I almost always have apples + scallop shells in my market box so you can always remember to visit me if you are looking for those (obviously I'll help with your quarry too :blush:).

tbt username: trea
in-game name: saoirse
id: 0601 0570 187

I love this new event and finding butterflies in our gardens!

Looking for a someone to help out, specifically during the event, but in general too.

I want a regular, active player, who keeps an active market box selling common items at their lowest value, preferably in groups of three.

The idea is throughout the event all butterflies captured go to each other. I dont pay to play, so dont expect lots, but this way it can be ensured that neither party is giving out loads of butterflies and receiving nothing in return.

If you fulfil these critera, let me know. Anyone else also feel free to add.

TBT Username: SierraSigma
In-game name: Stewie
Friend ID: 5580 6300 104

Edit: I think I overracted here. The catch rate is much higher than my first impression lead me to believe.

Last edited:
TBT Username: Urchinia
In-game name: Urchinia
ID: 9996 6057 061

I play every day! Looking forward to having more friends :)

I play every day and like to keep my market box filled to help others out! I'm looking for some people who can help me out with the event, I really need those topaz butterflies! I try to always help out with the quarry and give other people butterflies so if you could help out, that would be really nice! (Also when the event isn't on I alternate between keeping half my garden filled with all the types of pansies or tulips so people can come x-pollinate!)

TBT Username: Frostbite2002
In-game name: Alycia
ID:4420 1196 587

I'm always playing randomly throughout the day and looking for new friends!

TBT Username: KatieAustin
In-game name: Katie
Friend ID: 1837 0689 076

TBT Username: Strawberryga
In-game name: Strawberry
Friend ID: 78034144897

Daily player, Active Marketbox, Help Miners, Active Blooms, Water your blooms, Try to be Helpful.
Please Add me if you are the same.

Last edited:
TBT Username: Trix
In-game name: Trix
Friend ID: 4539 1287 856

I'm just looking for friends! : p

Last edited:
TBT Username: Purpur
In-game name: Purpur
Friend ID: 9565 2365 648

Most of my friends are inactive so I want to add some more. Helping with the shovel strike, butterflies, keeping all the flowers for x-pollination (outside the rover’s event). Thank you :)

Last edited:
Back