Ask simple questions here

Hi all,
I'm new to this forum pretty much. My simple question is - what's the best use of steel?

Hi JoLo, since you have everything in your menu crafted, my best advice would be to sell off extra steel in batches of 50-100 at a time. That will start to bring in more bells for future furniture and amenities, and you will free up space to accept more steel from campers when you are fulfilling requests. If you're not too keen on selling it (though that option is better than not being able to collect it) I would recommend looking through the craft menu and crafting extra furniture that you are interested in decorating with. Chairs are a good place to start since it's handy to have 2-4 of most for decorating. The medical furniture uses a lot of steel, and you could make a pretty awesome doctors office with extra pieces.

Hi JoLo, since you have everything in your menu crafted, my best advice would be to sell off extra steel in batches of 50-100 at a time. That will start to bring in more bells for future furniture and amenities, and you will free up space to accept more steel from campers when you are fulfilling requests. If you're not too keen on selling it (though that option is better than not being able to collect it) I would recommend looking through the craft menu and crafting extra furniture that you are interested in decorating with. Chairs are a good place to start since it's handy to have 2-4 of most for decorating. The medical furniture uses a lot of steel, and you could make a pretty awesome doctors office with extra pieces.

Thank you very much. That's really helpful and gives me a focus

Hi all,
I'm new to this forum pretty much. My simple question is - what's the best use of steel?
I have crafted all the items in the craft menu once and am working on upgrading my amenities (limited by the amount of essence I have) but I have just in the last day or 2 reached max capacity 999 of steel in my inventory. It pains me when I get the message that I cannot store anymore of this item when I complete requests. I wonder if anyone has suggestions on how to make the best use of some steel to free up some space?
Please excuse me if this is not the correct place for a question such as this and feel free to direct me (kindly) in the right direction. I was going to start a new thread but wasn't sure if it was worth it.
Thanks in advance for any help.
JoLo

Game ID - 7045 7899 805

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love it! But then I played (and loved) ACWW for a long time.
Sry didn't see someone already answered..lol

Last edited:
Does everybody have the same item at the quarry? Like, mine is preserves right now. Is it everybody’s?

Last edited:
I can’t think of any, Vonny. It was just straight in to the cookie fiasco.
I have a question! When a friend receives the quarry payment does that actually get taken from our own bells or is it generated in game? I’ve never remembered to take note before and after.

How often are new gyroids spawning?

New ones are spawning, for me, when the villagers change every 3 hours.

Edit: Actually no, some just re-spawned randomly in my game. Maybe there isn't a set time ?

Edit 2: Yup, they're definitely re-spawning at random times. I just found more. All within one hour.

Last edited:
Yeah, it looks like they re-spawn randomly. At first I thought it was with every 3-hour cycle, then I thought it was with every clock hour, but nope! They do indeed pop up here and there randomly. Be sure to look next to and slightly behind some items! Walk slowly so that you can see the Gyroid count pop up if it's slightly hidden behind something.

Where is this hat from, friends ? I have a feeling it might be from a fortune cookie, but I would like someone to confirm it so I know for sure ! ^^

r9foxs.jpg

Last edited:
It can just be found at Labelle?s shop. I?ve had one long before cookies. It?s called a straw boater.

Last edited:
Stupid question do the gyroids appear as fish or are they just on land? I’m so in love with event!!
ETA I think just on land . Move along nothing but stupid to see here ...

Last edited:
My character just did the glee emotion when I ordered the Tommy Fortune Cookie for 500 bells, then ate it. Does anyone know what this means.

Is there any way to determine which level items and which direction will wield the best results from Gulliver? I gave him a bunch of great things and I got all plain stuff, then I gave him 10 bamboo trees and got gold treats.

could someone tell me how you guys make lots of $$$? im having a hard time keeping more than 5000 hah

Back