• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask simple questions here

also, to anyone playing on ipad or a compatible tablet, whats the resolution like? does it still run as smoothly?
Runs smoothly and looks nice on my android tablet (samsung). Everything is bigger but still round, no pixels or sharp edges showing.

Last edited:
Does anyone who's playing know if there's a pattern or a specific time the Ables, Labelle and Kicks show up? Because from what I can see so far its random? Like yesterday I had kicks in the morning, Ables in the day and Labelle at night but today so far I've had Labelle in the morning and Ables in the day again so I'm presuming Kicks will show up tonight but yeah

Last edited:
anyone here know if you can expand your campsite?

You have to reach level 10 first, then you will unlock the ability to expand to the empty lot next to your tent.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does anyone who's playing know if there's a pattern or a specific time the Ables, Labelle and Kicks show up? Because from what I can see so far its random? Like yesterday I had kicks in the morning, Ables in the day and Labelle at night but today so far I've had Labelle in the morning and Ables in the day again so I'm presuming Kicks will show up tonight but yeah

It's totally random, there isn't a set pattern for who will show up.

Nintendo says that it doesn't run on the iPad mini, but it is ambiguous whether it only doesn't run on the original model mini, or if it doesn't run on the mini 2/3/etc either. Anyone know?

The one question I must have an answer to.
What camp type must I start with to get the tree house amenity? I want that so much, but I don't want to select the wrong one and never be able to get it.

The one question I must have an answer to.
What camp type must I start with to get the tree house amenity? I want that so much, but I don't want to select the wrong one and never be able to get it.

The game states that it doesn't matter which one you choose you can get all the furniture regardless. :)

Do you guys accept every friend request you get? I've gotten a lot of them but there's only a few that I can identify as an actual user on this forum. I feel weird accepting random friend requests lol.

As far as I'm aware, its an amenity, not furniture, which must mean it doesn't count under the "you can make all furniture regardless"

As far as I'm aware, its an amenity, not furniture, which must mean it doesn't count under the "you can make all furniture regardless"

In that case, I don't know, but I don't think there would be a restriction like this.

fml i wanna redownload the game and just start playing again now but i dont wanna get far and then not even be able to pick back where i started once it releases in the us. anyone know if i can transfer data once the us release happens in november?

fml i wanna redownload the game and just start playing again now but i dont wanna get far and then not even be able to pick back where i started once it releases in the us. anyone know if i can transfer data once the us release happens in november?
ive also been wondering this. this is all ive really been able to find so far

Even though you've side-loaded the game, when it does eventually become available in your region it will receive updates and your user data will be carried over - you don't have to worry about losing progress by installing the game early. The title is listed on Google Play now but can only be downloaded in Australia - but by all means add it to your wish list so you can grab the update the moment it goes live.
Or you can wait until late November, the choice is yours.

source: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...crossing_pocket_camp_early_on_ios_and_android

Last edited:
Will Americans have to start over when the official game releases if we wanna make in-app purchases? I downloaded it by making an AUS Account for itunes and it isnt letting me use my debit card or PayPal since they're not from Australia.
I tried switching over to my American account as well and it still says Im using my old Apple ID for it, which is definitely odd.
I might be able to transfer my data over after the official release by switching my Nintendo acct back to america and loading the data it saved there, but I'm worried my entire month of doing thing in ACPC will be for nothing if I cant bring my progress over /:

Do you know if save data is tied to the nintendo account, so it can be accessed on two different devices?

I wonder if this applies to iOS?
im not sure!

from what i understand of ios, would you even need to ever re-download anything?
i mean, whats the harm in the game just thinking you live in australia and having it
connected to your fake ios australia account even when the NA/Europe title is launched...

Will Americans have to start over when the official game releases if we wanna make in-app purchases? I downloaded it by making an AUS Account for itunes and it isnt letting me use my debit card or PayPal since they're not from Australia.
I tried switching over to my American account as well and it still says Im using my old Apple ID for it, which is definitely odd.
I might be able to transfer my data over after the official release by switching my Nintendo acct back to america and loading the data it saved there, but I'm worried my entire month of doing thing in ACPC will be for nothing if I cant bring my progress over /:
I’m actually not sure in that case.
My guess is that you connecting your Nintendo account to the American version would mean that you actually have to restart your game, since you’re on a different Apple ID and you’re in a different country.
God bless that I’m actually an Aussie, omg
Anyways, I have a question.
Are you allowed to refurbish furniture in this game?

im not sure!

from what i understand of ios, would you even need to ever re-download anything?
i mean, whats the harm in the game just thinking you live in australia and having it
connected to your fake ios australia account even when the NA/Europe title is launched...

Can't make purchases. Many people would like to support the game financially.

Back