Ask simple questions here

Is there any way to make villagers leave your campsite? I invited Punchy, but my camp is full so he wouldn't stay. Will someone leave automatically over time, or do I have to make someone leave myself?

Also has anyone else caught Eloise sitting on the ground? I haven't noticed this with any of the other animals, but several times now I've seen Eloise sitting on the ground. I thought this was kinda cute but weird :p

Is there any way to make villagers leave your campsite? I invited Punchy, but my camp is full so he wouldn't stay. Will someone leave automatically over time, or do I have to make someone leave myself?

Also has anyone else caught Eloise sitting on the ground? I haven't noticed this with any of the other animals, but several times now I've seen Eloise sitting on the ground. I thought this was kinda cute but weird :p

Tap that cat icon on the right and you can select who to invite/kick out.

yes a lot of my animals sit on the ground too!! I'm just like... all these chairs and you sit in the dirt, alright then lol

do the villagers ever request the really rare fish/bugs? I'm talking about the ones that the game will buy for over 1000 bells (i.e. emperor butterfly, tuna etc.)

I keep seeing people say that you can sell the ores from the quarry for bells, but I can't find them in my inventory. Is there a special way to sell them, or does it do it automatically when you leave the quarry?

What is the significance of crafting an animals requested furniture after they’re already at your campsite? Ie: Rosie’s makeup case. What do you get for doing it cause that’s a LOT of materials

I keep seeing people say that you can sell the ores from the quarry for bells, but I can't find them in my inventory. Is there a special way to sell them, or does it do it automatically when you leave the quarry?

It does it automatically and sends the Bells to your mailbox.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What is the significance of crafting an animals requested furniture after they’re already at your campsite? Ie: Rosie’s makeup case. What do you get for doing it cause that’s a LOT of materials

I believe it ups their friendship level by quite a lot and you get a nice reward for it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is there any way to make your camp bigger?

I don't believe so.

Last edited:
My campsite is full, and I want to move a villager out and switch it with a new one. How do I do that?

- - - Post Merge - - -

how do i get the hamster, Apple?

Through gameplay just like every other animal in the game. Be patient

My campsite is full, and I want to move a villager out and switch it with a new one. How do I do that?

On the right hand side there?s an icon of a cat. Click it and then select the villager you want to send home and then invite the new one you want.

Last edited:
Why do I sometimes have to wait a cycle (or several cycles) before I can enter the quarry again? At first I thought that it was always closed to me right after I'd just entered and gotten bells/resources—like, that I wouldn't be able to enter the 3 p.m. quarry and then the 6 p.m. quarry—but the other day, I was able to enter twice in a row (after acquiring the 5 friends each time, of course). Am I missing something obvious? I can't figure out what determines whether I get that "sorry, you can't enter the quarry right now" message.

Why do I sometimes have to wait a cycle (or several cycles) before I can enter the quarry again? At first I thought that it was always closed to me right after I'd just entered and gotten bells/resources—like, that I wouldn't be able to enter the 3 p.m. quarry and then the 6 p.m. quarry—but the other day, I was able to enter twice in a row (after acquiring the 5 friends each time, of course). Am I missing something obvious? I can't figure out what determines whether I get that "sorry, you can't enter the quarry right now" message.

i'm pretty sure that you're supposed to only be able to enter once a day with help from friends

Back