• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask simple questions here

I think the bell gifts come from when you "lend a hand" to a friend. And the amount of bells is determined by whether or not they got into Shovelstrike Quarry maybe? Not too sure.

Ah okay, thank you for the answer! That makes perfect sense. :)

I have another question: is it worth using leaf tickets to add another slot to craft furniture? Or am I better off saving them for something else?

My advice after playing for the last few weeks is to indeed spend your tickets on the extra craft slots. Totally worth it as it will save you a lot of time crafting.

Why do cute villagers refer to people as their "fans"? Are they meant to be superstars in the game? haha

I have another question: is it worth using leaf tickets to add another slot to craft furniture? Or am I better off saving them for something else?
I used my tickets to expand my slots for crafting. I'd rather have 3 pieces of furniture being made constantly, than waste them on nets or honey.

IMO a general rule of thumb for games is that it's usually a good idea to expand your slots/inventory/etc. The good thing with leveling is that it expands your inventory for you so you don't have to, but crafting slots are a nice investment.

Otherwise I'd use my tickets on special furniture items, RV recolors, or possibly speeding up projects I need ASAP. All of those mentioned, though, seem less important to me than my crafting slots :D

^ this, and also are there GracieGrace and unorderable clothes, or just the ones from Able Sisters?

Yes, there are dresses and some GracieGrace clothes. The dress I'm wearing right now is GracieGrace, and I bought the red silk hat and shearling boots which are also from her.

Uhh anyone know if Glasses and Pants are rare? Can't seem to find any. :(

Last edited:
Yes, there are dresses and some GracieGrace clothes. The dress I'm wearing right now is GracieGrace, and I bought the red silk hat and shearling boots which are also from her.

I noticed that after I posted and added you ^^

another question: what's the maximum you can increase inventory, and is it worth spending lots of tickets on it? I'm getting kinda frustrated having to sell stuff every time I find something new

My advice after playing for the last few weeks is to indeed spend your tickets on the extra craft slots. Totally worth it as it will save you a lot of time crafting.

Yeah, definitely. Thank you for your input!

Why do cute villagers refer to people as their "fans"? Are they meant to be superstars in the game? haha

They're onto us. :rolleyes:

I used my tickets to expand my slots for crafting. I'd rather have 3 pieces of furniture being made constantly, than waste them on nets or honey.

IMO a general rule of thumb for games is that it's usually a good idea to expand your slots/inventory/etc. The good thing with leveling is that it expands your inventory for you so you don't have to, but crafting slots are a nice investment.

Otherwise I'd use my tickets on special furniture items, RV recolors, or possibly speeding up projects I need ASAP. All of those mentioned, though, seem less important to me than my crafting slots :D

Good points! I caved in and got the extra crafting slot. There's animals I'd love to invite but the amount of time it takes to invite them is a little daunting. Ah well, at least it keeps me coming back to the game. :)

I'd like to know this as well. ;_;

Hey

I just started today and I was wondering if there was any kind of encyclopedia in the game. Like the one in new leaf which shows you which fish and bugs you caught

I'm also wondering. My player in New Leaf wears silver frames, and I've been looking constantly for the last 3 weeks and all I can find are the tiny shades.

Also I can't seem to find pants, my player is doomed to walk in his shorts this Winter.

This evening i found glasses for the first time! But i don't like >w< and pants i found two times already.
So, maybe glasses are more rare, but im not sure (◦ω◦)

I'm also wondering. My player in New Leaf wears silver frames, and I've been looking constantly for the last 3 weeks and all I can find are the tiny shades.

Also I can't seem to find pants, my player is doomed to walk in his shorts this Winter.
You can tell what clothes are currently available in Pocket Camp by going in the catalog.

Unfortunately, Silver Frames aren't in Pocket Camp as of now.

Is there a way to take screenshots other than using your phone's own way of doing it? Like a in-game feature similar to ACNL

1. Has anyone heard if we will get more locations or if the locations will expand once we start leveling up? There's ramps and such on them that don't lead anywhere

2. Is the quarry worth the tickets?

3. Does anyone know if we will be able to plant trees or flowers eventually?

So the shops refresh every six hours right? Because mine didn't at 1pm when it's supposed to right?

So the shops refresh every six hours right? Because mine didn't at 1pm when it's supposed to right?

Yes, they should refresh every 6 hours! Maybe your time zone has something to do with it.

I forgot to add to my previous post: what does the "give kudos" option do?

Yes, they should refresh every 6 hours! Maybe your time zone has something to do with it.

I forgot to add to my previous post: what does the "give kudos" option do?

As far as I know, it fulfills your Timed Goal to get friend powders.

how often are you let back into the quarry? like once you go in you can't go back in again after a certain amount of time.. how long do you have to wait?

how often are you let back into the quarry? like once you go in you can't go back in again after a certain amount of time.. how long do you have to wait?

You can go once per day with the help of 5 friends.

Back