• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask simple questions here

Do pants ever show up at the shop? My character has had the default gray skirt since I started playing. I am trying to do villager requests for the holiday skirt so my character will actually have a pants clothing item. lol

Do pants ever show up at the shop? My character has had the default gray skirt since I started playing. I am trying to do villager requests for the holiday skirt so my character will actually have a pants clothing item. lol

Yeah, there's shorts, pants, and skirts. You've just gotta keep checking the shops lol.

When you are at your campsite, there is a cat icon at the right side of the screen, tap on that icon to open up the list of all the campers at your site; if there are opened spots, you will see a gray positive sign, just tap on that icon and another screen will pop up that lists all the campers you can invite. If the camp is full, you have to send someone home before inviting new campers.

How and when does the "Hosted" campsite villagers request and speech reward reset?
Is it on a fixed hourly reset similar to the "Island" villagers? Or is it on a base-to-base interaction timer?

edits:
after a bit of short testing it appears to work as the following

"Hosted" campsite villagers;
Request resets every 3 hours upon completion
Speech reward resets every 1 hour upon completion

Force timer resets;
When you Invite a NEW camper, allows you a new cycle of request/speech for everyone in the camp.

Uncompleted Request and Speech;
When you Remove and Replace with OLD campers, you will lose the chance to complete any outstanding request/speech rewards for said ejected camper. Timer appears to reset.

Last edited:
A few animals mentioned that it‘s Naughty or Nice Day today. Does this mean anything to the player? (Does anything special happen or do we have to do something specific? The animals didn‘t specify.)
AAA26191-7657-4202-8410-3877D8BEF56F.jpg

Last edited:
I bought K.K. Slider's chair, and I just want to know if he stays in your campsite as long as you have the chair out, or if he goes once the 45 days are up? I'm assuming it's the former but I just want clarification.

I bought K.K. Slider's chair, and I just want to know if he stays in your campsite as long as you have the chair out, or if he goes once the 45 days are up? I'm assuming it's the former but I just want clarification.

He will stay out even after the 45 days, just new people won't be able to buy it until it's offered again. However if you have both the K.K. chair and Tom Nook chair out at the same time, they take turns, you won't see them both at once.

How long does quarry help last? 12 am to 12 am? If I'm hoping for candy canes but get my fifth help when it's on bells, can I just wait to enter if candy canes come back as long as it's on the same day??

How long does quarry help last? 12 am to 12 am? If I'm hoping for candy canes but get my fifth help when it's on bells, can I just wait to enter if candy canes come back as long as it's on the same day??

Yup, I usually request for quarry help right when the day resets so when I check back throughout the day I can have that entry ready when it's a material I need

Okay, thanks! I'm going to put in my requests before bed then! :cool:

Not sure if something like this has been asked before, but when I reached level 10 friendship with Apollo, I never received his level 10 reward? Is this because I haven't built the proper amenities yet and his friendship is maxed? I guess my question is, once I build the next cool amenity and the level cap is removed, how will I receive his reward? Shouldn't it just have been given to me at level 10?

Not sure if something like this has been asked before, but when I reached level 10 friendship with Apollo, I never received his level 10 reward? Is this because I haven't built the proper amenities yet and his friendship is maxed? I guess my question is, once I build the next cool amenity and the level cap is removed, how will I receive his reward? Shouldn't it just have been given to me at level 10?
Just talk to him and he will ask for the items he wants :) it is confusing because they don't give it to you during the level up screen! :)

Just talk to him and he will ask for the items he wants :) it is confusing because they don't give it to you during the level up screen! :)

Oh my goodness, thank you so much! I was having a heart attack because I thought I had messed something up, lol. And I would never wanna mess something up with Apollo because he's my favourite villager. Thanks again! c:

Oh my goodness, thank you so much! I was having a heart attack because I thought I had messed something up, lol. And I would never wanna mess something up with Apollo because he's my favourite villager. Thanks again! c:

You're welcome!! Glad I could help! xD

Why is Shovelstrike's reward sometimes shiny gold?

Last edited:
Back