• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask simple questions here

If you build a new amenity, can you switch between ones you have already built without the building cost and time?

Every six hours. If you give your timezone I can offer a more specific answer!

Should be at the daily reset and every six hours after that, if they know when the day begins/ends.
New day (Standard):
Hawai'i: 8PM
Alaska: 9PM
Pacific: 10 PM
Mountain: 11 PM
Central: Midnight
Eastern: 1 AM

I just got two villagers today, and the number of animals I can have in my campsite went from 8-9 and then 9-10... but both of the villagers said my camp was full even though I counted and it said I have 8 villagers? Or does the thing at the top only mean how many animals you can invite to your campsite?

Yeah, it just means you now have a pool of 10 villagers you can invite. You can only host a total of 8 at a time.

Apparently you can buy the socks/shirt/etc more than once, is there a way to throw the other away?

You can sell them to the NPC at the market. Just talk to them and choose the tab with T-shirt icon.

When I upgrade a tent, does it only level up the animals present in the camp, or does it level up all eligible animals?

I had another question, but I forget for now. :eek:

When I upgrade a tent, does it only level up the animals present in the camp, or does it level up all eligible animals?

I had another question, but I forget for now. :eek:

When you upgrade an amenity, only the animals who attend the unveiling get points and level up. But it raises the max level for ALL animals of that attribute.

Can you look and buy from your friends market box without going to their camp?

actually, you definitely can!! just go to your friends list and view their market box from there.

Last edited:
Can you look and buy from your friends market box without going to their camp?
Nope, unfortunately, angiepie is right. You can only view the first four items of their market box, and you're unable to make any actual purchases without going to the camp.

Nope, unfortunately, angiepie is right. You can only view the first four items of their market box, and you're unable to make any actual purchases without going to the camp.

huh, that sucks. thanks for the info!!

When you upgrade an amenity, only the animals who attend the unveiling get points and level up. But it raises the max level for ALL animals of that attribute.

Thanks, Snow! I haven't hung out here in a while, but I definitely remember you and your helpful posts! :D

For my question: di . . . did we know Hopkins is an inflatable? :eek:

Ae4fGYx.jpg

How do I reinvite animals to come back to my campsite?

Back