Ask simple questions here

Roscoe unlocked fairly early for me, I believe it's either random or depends on what type of campsite you chose in the beginning.

Yeah it's totally random other than the first batch -- my friends and I are getting them all in totally different order.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also FYI the level 10 "reward" from your campers isn't the item; it's a request to make the item and put it in your campsite. I've gotten a couple of them and they take TONS of resources. That was an unpleasant surprise!

How big are the houses compared to New leaf? Like rooms and size?
and how many rooms can you decorate?

There are no houses, watch the Direct.

You have a RV to decorate so two "rooms" there, then a campground to decorate, so four "rooms" there.

I'm trying to choose between the cute camp or the natural camp, I read that the cute camp items are lovely but i what are the natural items theme?

I'm trying to choose between the cute camp or the natural camp, I read that the cute camp items are lovely but i what are the natural items theme?

After you have made a natural tent, you can get a picnic set. If you have the picnic set, you can make a tree house.

Does anyone know how to link a Twitter/Facebook account to Pocket Camp? It?s listed as a My Nintendo Rewards mission worth 300 points each (... which I would very much like to get - but I can?t find the option to link them anywhere)

So, I was wondering how we move villagers out of our camp, I've gotten to the point where I can't invite any more in, I can unlock them but they say like "Oh, there's no room for me, give me a call if a spot opens up!" and I really want to switch out some of them... how do I go about doing that? (If you answer can you like this so I can find it/know someone answered it.)

So, I was wondering how we move villagers out of our camp, I've gotten to the point where I can't invite any more in, I can unlock them but they say like "Oh, there's no room for me, give me a call if a spot opens up!" and I really want to switch out some of them... how do I go about doing that? (If you answer can you like this so I can find it/know someone answered it.)

It took me a while to find, but if you go to your campsite, then on the top right you have the menu button and 4 other, the one that looks like a cat (?) is the button you are searching for! There you can see who is in your campsite and move them in and out :)

I've literally just started playing so I was curious if there's such thing as in-app purchases for it?

Question I had recently--Do we all have the same amount of the same fruit trees? Sure, we all have at least one tree of every type (in the upper right area), but what does everyone have in the top left? I have apples and pears. Is that the same for everyone?

Last edited:
Question I had recently--Do we all have the same amount of the same fruit trees? Sure, we all have at least one tree of every type (in the upper right area), but what does everyone have in the top left? I have apples and pears. Is that the same for everyone?
Apparently not, since I have peaches and pears in the second location. Interesting! :)

Whoa! Holy cow. Good to know! I'm drowning in apples and pears. Will list them for sale more.

Does anyone know how to link a Twitter/Facebook account to Pocket Camp? It‘s listed as a My Nintendo Rewards mission worth 300 points each (... which I would very much like to get - but I can‘t find the option to link them anywhere)

Click on the friends menu, then click "Add Friend"

You connect to Facebook and Twitter here.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice that ACPC didn't switch with Daylight Savings? I looked it up, and apparently some but not all of Australia observes daylight savings time. I wonder if we'll be an hour off from here until full launch?

I have a few questions...

- Is there hourly music? Or, is it just one looping song? Is it relaxing?
- Does the game use haptic feedback? Perhaps as fruit falls to the ground, or as a fish are tugging?
- Can you go inside the tents? If not now, is that something that you build up to or are they just decoration?
- Do the little mobile shops 'in town' close, or are they open all the time?
- Does the campsite have the ability to expand, or is the size fixed regardless of level?
- Has it rained yet? I know it's too early for snow, but was wondering if there are weather changes.
- Is there any kind of free roaming play? Like, can you just wander, fish, collect shells and fruit without tasks popping up?
- Does the game save automatically, or do you need to save before exiting?

Back