• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask simple questions here

I need help. I think I may have messed up. I forgot to clear a space in my campsite to let Tex join my group and now he doesn't have an option to come to my campsite anymore. I need him for his resources because I keep running out of cotton. Does anyone know how I can invite him back to my campsite again?
Please and thank you!!!

If your camp has 8 camper than you need to send one home before reinvite Tex. It should be the icon with a cat-like face at the right side of the screen.

I moved out eloise but when I got back to where Tex is he doesn't show the option for inviting him back to my campsite anymore. Do I have to wait a cycle or did I totally lose the chance to get him to come?

I moved out eloise but when I got back to where Tex is he doesn't show the option for inviting him back to my campsite anymore. Do I have to wait a cycle or did I totally lose the chance to get him to come?

I think you have to invite Tex from campsite. After you send someone home, there will be a gray plus icon replacing that camper avatar. You can tap on that icon and there will be a list of camper you can reinvite to your camp. If you already invite Tex to you camp, his avatar background will change and you shouldn’t lose him if he is already invited.

I think you have to invite Tex from campsite. After you send someone home, there will be a gray plus icon replacing that camper avatar. You can tap on that icon and there will be a list of camper you can reinvite to your camp. If you already invite Tex to you camp, his avatar background will change and you shouldn?t lose him if he is already invited.

Omgosh that worked perfectly!! Thank you so much :D Kudos to you for all your help. You're the best :) I appreciate it so much.

Do you unlock clothes crafting at a certain level or is that coming with an update?

Will the amount of items in the marketplace increase after you spend a certain amount of bells there like in previous games? Nook only has 3 items per rotation and I find they are all very repetitive and often ugly.

I don’t think so, I have purchased a lot but the number of available items is the same since I have started playing it in October.

For some of my furniture I can't place the furniture, like the Classic Carpet? Anyone know why?

I didn't see if this has already been asked, but can you only have a certain amount of villagers? and if so, can you get more?
like, I have 8 visitors, and then I invited Bunnie. She agreed, but said she couldn't stay?

You can only have 8 visitors at your campsite at a time. To send someone home, tap the cat icon on the right hand side and select which villager you want to send home and then you can invite Bunnie and she’ll stay until you send her home.

hi, does anyone have a list of what the able’s sisters or the nooklings sell?? or if they’re very limited ?? i check every 6 hours and i get the same rotation of items everytime :(

I have a dumb question, how do you get a different shirt? I have only seen shoes and random hats for sale at the shop area and the shirt crafting area just says coming soon.

I have a dumb question, how do you get a different shirt? I have only seen shoes and random hats for sale at the shop area and the shirt crafting area just says coming soon.

Just wait a bit longer. The Able Sisters will drop by eventually. You can also get some tops by increasing someone's friendship level to 7.

Back