Ask simple questions here

Can anyone tell me how to get the little boots that look like Uggs? I've seen many players wearing them but I've never seen them at Kick's...

Can anyone tell me how to get the little boots that look like Uggs? I've seen many players wearing them but I've never seen them at Kick's...
They are just on one of the Kicks rotations. They will be there eventually for all of us I hope. I haven’t seen them yet either.

The soil underneath a flower apparently dries out after one hour - but does anyone know how long it takes for a flower to actually wither and die (does this happen at all?)?

Last edited:
What is on the back of Hopkins head? Is it a hat? Is it a plug? Is he a water baby? Please I need to know!

Edit: it’s a valve and he’s aparently “full of hot air”.

Last edited:
What is on the back of Hopkins head? Is it a hat? Is it a plug? Is he a water baby? Please I need to know!

Edit: it’s a valve and he’s aparently “full of hot air”.

Yep! He's a balloon animal! I love how detailed his plug is!

Villagers have occasionally asked me for moderately rare things like the red snapper or dynstad beetle, but not ones like jewel beetle or football fish. I think you can just sell them.

Thanks. But there's an irony here.

So far (level 56) the only purpose I can see for the 3 star fish/bugs is to sell them, either at the bazar (other villagers) or to the market.

So, why would you want to buy one at the bazar if the only feature they have is to get sold?

Maybe you have never caught one and you need to register it in the catalog you would say. BUT, 3 star fish/bugs are expensive enought, that by the time you get enough money to dispose at the bazar, it's quite probable that you would have already caught at least one of each.

And yes, 2 star fish/bugs (red snappers, beetles and bass) are asked by villagers. My main concern are the 3 star things. I have kept all of them, but they use quite some space now in my inventory lmao. So, not sure if I should sell them.

Thanks. But there's an irony here.

So far (level 56) the only purpose I can see for the 3 star fish/bugs is to sell them, either at the bazar (other villagers) or to the market.

So, why would you want to buy one at the bazar if the only feature they have is to get sold?

Maybe you have never caught one and you need to register it in the catalog you would say. BUT, 3 star fish/bugs are expensive enought, that by the time you get enough money to dispose at the bazar, it's quite probable that you would have already caught at least one of each.

And yes, 2 star fish/bugs (red snappers, beetles and bass) are asked by villagers. My main concern are the 3 star things. I have kept all of them, but they use quite some space now in my inventory lmao. So, not sure if I should sell them.

To play it safe I would just keep a few of each, that's what I am doing. I am keeping at least 5 of the 2 star rares(I never get more than two requests for them each day...) and 2 each of the 3 star rares(some only 1 because that's all I've caught.) I think it's a good system just in case they decide to implement your campers asking for them, even though it's yet to happen. I've only heard rumors that someone had a camper ask for a tuna, but without proof I don't believe it.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but nothing wrong with trying, right? :)

I was wondering if anyone had a picture of the topiaries you can get from gardening. Reason I'm asking is because I'm wondering how big they are.

If anyone could help, that would be much appreciated! <3

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but nothing wrong with trying, right? :)

I was wondering if anyone had a picture of the topiaries you can get from gardening. Reason I'm asking is because I'm wondering how big they are.

If anyone could help, that would be much appreciated! <3

I don’t have one yet, but luckily I remembered that someone on my friends‘ list has a topiary set up:

E0C74802-473F-486D-AB9F-063286F7771D.jpg

I need an updated picture guide of all the resources the animals give, I have one saved on my phone but it doesn't include the seven new villagers. If you guys don't have a picture it's ok, I still have a question:

Do all of the new villagers give rustic essence?? I know Marshal does but I don't think I'm at the level to unlock him :p

I need an updated picture guide of all the resources the animals give, I have one saved on my phone but it doesn't include the seven new villagers. If you guys don't have a picture it's ok, I still have a question:

Do all of the new villagers give rustic essence?? I know Marshal does but I don't think I'm at the level to unlock him :p

Try these ones!

https://www.reddit.com/r/ACPocketCa...e_friendly_villager_reference_sheet_with_the/

https://www.reddit.com/r/ACPocketCa..._crossing_pocket_camp_villager_present_guide/

I keep getting gift coins from friends. I was going to repay them but i cannot figure out how they are doing it

I keep getting gift coins from friends. I was going to repay them but i cannot figure out how they are doing it

The 100 and 10 bells are send automatically when you Lend a Hand to a friend, who asked for help with Shovel Strike.

Back