• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask simple questions here

Not sure if this has been answered, is there a maximum for the amount of friends you can add?

If so, what is it? I want to add everyone on the Friends ID list sticky, but not if there's a tight limit.

Yeah, I'm really curious about this too. I'd like to add more people but that highly depends on the limit. Hopefully someone has an answer. :)

How often does the marketplace refresh daily? I had hats and furniture in the afternoon and then clothing and furniture in the evening. Is there a timer?

How often does the marketplace refresh daily? I had hats and furniture in the afternoon and then clothing and furniture in the evening. Is there a timer?

I believe it’s every six hours. I’ve seen people say 1am, 7am, 1pm, and 7pm. :)

I’ve seen people give bell gifts from 10 bells to 200. How do you do that?

Not sure if this has been answered, is there a maximum for the amount of friends you can add?

If so, what is it? I want to add everyone on the Friends ID list sticky, but not if there's a tight limit.

I think I saw a post where someone reached the maximum amount and it was 100 like the 3DS. c:

I’ve seen people give bell gifts from 10 bells to 200. How do you do that?

I think the bell gifts come from when you "lend a hand" to a friend. And the amount of bells is determined by whether or not they got into Shovelstrike Quarry maybe? Not too sure.

Pocket Camp bells are obtained primarily three ways

1) Completing Quest for villagers as a reward
2) Talking/Listening to villagers at your Camp as a random reward
3) Selling bugs/fish/fruits you find via Items menu
(or putting them up on the market box for others to buy off you)

bells can also be obtained by completing achievements or daily quest and leveling up
1) Club Nintendo (Menu > My Nintendo)
2) in-game Goals such as 'Stretch Goals' achievements (Menu > Goals > Stretch Goals)
3) Quarry rewards might sometimes appear as bells (Map > Shovelstrike Quarry) which cycles reward periodically

and also lastly, you can get bells from Your Friends giving you Kudos (100 bells per)
but I wouldn't rely on that, since it's not really something you can control,
but just hope for the generosity of other players spending their time to visit your town...
(A Friend Visits your Town > Talks to you > select Give Kudos)

Last edited:
Can you customize furniture?

You unlock other colors of furniture from what I've seen. For example, Bunnie I believe gives you the Lovely Chair, but Bitty gives you the option to make the lovely chair bright pink instead of pale pink.

^ this, and also are there GracieGrace and unorderable clothes, or just the ones from Able Sisters?
I'm not sure if there are any dresses since I started the game yesterday. But... I was able to get worn-out jeans for my character in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp.

Last edited:
How can you call an animal? I want to call Ketchup but the call option is greyed out and won?t let me touch it.

I'm not sure if there are any dresses since I started the game yesterday. But... I was able to get worn-out jeans for my character in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp.

Thanks! I actually answered my own question by adding friends, some had unorderable clothes and dresses

How can you call an animal? I want to call Ketchup but the call option is greyed out and won’t let me touch it.

You need to complete their special requests and have them above level their required level (3, 5 or 7).

Last edited:
Back