• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask simple questions here

Mu~

🧸
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Green Christmas Stocking
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Poptart Easter Egg
Since some people are already playing, I think there should be a general questions thread here. If you want to ask a question that only needs 1 reply, this is the place.

Last edited:
Thanks for this thread!
The game looks great! :)
I wanted to ask about controls: how do you move your character? Is there a button like the 3ds analogic or maybe it’s a tap thing that moves automatically?
Thank you!

I've completed everyone's requests so far and unlocked bunnie and Lily, how do I make them appear in the map?
Do I have to just wait?
Thanks for this thread!
I wanted to ask about controls: how do you move your character? Is there a button like the 3ds analogic or maybe it’s a tap thing that moves automatically?
Thank you!
Just tap or move your finger to make your character move continuously.

Thanks for this thread!
Thank you!

As Mu said, you just tap where you want to go. Also going to add on though, that the movement is very fluid and well designed. Probably some of the best movement I've felt in a mobile game before.

So I’m stupid but how are people playing this already

Anyone know best way to catch some squid? I can never seem to find it anywhere.

I have a question: Can we choose the villager to move in?

I've completed everyone's requests so far and unlocked bunnie and Lily, how do I make them appear in the map?
Do I have to just wait?

Just tap or move your finger to make your character move continuously.
Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

As Mu said, you just tap where you want to go. Also going to add on though, that the movement is very fluid and well designed. Probably some of the best movement I've felt in a mobile game before.
Yeah, it looks great and very fluid, that?s one of the things I loved the most. Thanks for the answer!

Is it possible to play this game on a kindle or is it iPhone only?

It's iOS or Android only. If by Kindle you mean Amazon's FireOS I don't think so. But if you mean a Kindle Reader than no, definitely not.

The beach (bottom right area with the lighthouse).

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a question: Can we choose the villager to move in?

You can invite them to visit your campground, but they have a list of requirements first so you'll have to order/craft their favourite furniture and raise your friendship level before they'll agree to visit.

Do I have to just wait?.
Yes, you just wait. There is a clock on the map when the next moving round will be. Then all the characters you have unlocked and are not already in your camp will randomly appear on the map.

i find it's easier to catch them with the nets at the beach.

also, to anyone playing on ipad or a compatible tablet, whats the resolution like? does it still run as smoothly?

Back