Ask simple questions here

Which animal coordinates with the rest of the modern set? I have the first 3/4, but who unlocks the rest?

Roscoe unlocks the rest of the pieces.
I think I unlocked him at 25? mayybe?
I don't actually recall D:

Can you own a house in the game? and expand it with rooms and decorate it as you like? :S

You own a campsite that can be decorated like a house in a regular AC game. You also own a van, which you can have painted and decorated on the inside. The van can be expanded as well, like other AC houses, such that you can expand the interior of the van, and add a roof (another "room"). While you can own two tents in addition to the campsite, you cannot enter or decorate these tents.

Last edited:
How do I make my RV look bigger? I've expanded it 3 times and still looks the same in the outside. No 2nd floor visible from there.

Last edited:
How do I make my RV look bigger? I've expanded it 3 times and still looks the same in the outside. No 2nd floor visible from there.

Looking in other people's campers, there is no change to the outside appearance no matter how big it is inside. There's just the two different styles (retro or modern) but that has nothing to do with what you've done inside.

Can anyone playing the game confirm the reports from Youtube channels that Halloween was not in the game? Has Nintendo or the company they are working with indicated different regions will have different holidays?

I suspect we won't see anything seasonal until Jingle and Toy Day. But hopefully in 2018 we'll see lots of seasonal stuff!

As an update, Roscoe and the extra modern set pieces come at level 29.

Roscoe unlocked fairly early for me, I believe it's either random or depends on what type of campsite you chose in the beginning.

...how do you pay off your loan?

it's probably super simple, but I can't find the option anywhere, and I can't upgrade my camper until I do so

So for your friends list - I know it's limited to like 100 - can you see when someone last logged in, so you can purge inactive users to bring in more active ones for kudos/the quarry?

Friends are listed in activity order so the most recent are at the top, the more casual all the way down at the bottom.

Back